No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Man I'm slippin. Alright I got an interview in a few hours and I can do it after then.

But hey actually, I think you mentioned you were an excel wizard right? I may PM you for some advice later. I feel like if I knew more about Excel what I do each week could be done way quicker.
    Who you got for the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Who you got for the fight?
      I've been talking a lot of schit on behalf of GGG, have this pro GGG avi and have made bets on GGG. So I am prepared to eat a lot of crow if I am wrong.

But I am holding out on making an official pick until the weigh in.

Comment

• If you were already in the top 100, your row should now be up to date.

If you were not already in the top 100 before the update, your score internally may not be updated already but will be before the Canelo-GGG fight.

Some fun facts:
        bigjavi973 departed from his typical strategy of picking the underdog.... only to pick Roman Gonzalez.

anonymous2.0 tried to use a 2X multiplier on Usyk Huck, but had none left .

In four of the last five fights, koolkc107's vote in the poll was also picked by only 2 or fewer other players.

Of those with 20 or more picks, the highest % correct belongs to -Kev- (91%).

Usyk-Huck set the record for most lopsided fight, with 97% correctly picking Usyk.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-15-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Hey Bob I went 2 for 3
          I was 7-9
          I should be 9-12
          But does not seem to be
          Or am I fughed( very possible) lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Hey Bob I went 2 for 3
            I was 7-9
            I should be 9-12
            But does not seem to be
            Or am I fughed( very possible) lol
            Looks like your pick for Usyk came in too late. I download the picks from the poll around the 1st bell, and anything that comes in after that does not get counted.

Comment

• Really cause the fight was not even close to starting when I put my pick in

Comment

• How are people with less correct predictions higher lol damn my mp

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                  Really cause the fight was not even close to starting when I put my pick in
                  Hm, out of curiosity, what time zone are you in and when did the fight air there?

Here is what Usyk KO 9-12 looked at like 5:15pm EST September 9th

Here is what it looks like now:

BUT that being said, this post of yours came wayyy before fight night:

I think in light of that I can credit you for picking the correct fighter at least
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Hm, out of curiosity, what time zone are you in and when did the fight air there?

Here is what Usyk KO 9-12 looked at like 5:15pm EST September 9th

Here is what it looks like now:

BUT that being said, this post of yours came wayyy before fight night:

I think in light of that I can credit you for picking the correct fighter at least
                    He didn't state the outcome though. You getting quite lenient nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      He didn't state the outcome though. You getting quite lenient nowadays.
                      Which is why I didn't credit him for the specific outcome.

Table has been updated to reflect him getting 20 pts for correct fighter, and his record has been moved from 8-11 to 9-12. I didn't add the additional 10pts one would get for putting KO 9-12.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-16-2017, 08:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X