Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai Decisions a Very Determined Juan Francisco Estrada

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Rungvusai beats Estrada, but gets destroyed by Inoue
    This is how I see the fights going down, as well.

Comment

Just want to see Robi13 put his money where his mouth is.

Comment

my boy estrada will handle both these chinos, cuadras probably can too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          And they all have the possibility of fighting again, like a mini Fab Four, lol.
          I'm glad I was there in person. Amazing atmosphere for midgets.

Cuadras, Estrada, Inoue, & Rung all looked STRONG.
          Roman felt like the odd fighter out. Seems like he's lost a step.

A fab-five would be great

Cuadras/Estrada is my FOTY though. Perfect back & forth, 6-6 draw. Knockdown sealed it though

Comment

Rungvisai allready lost to Cuadras but i think his style will work good for him vs estrada ,wouldnt be suprised if Estrada gets KOed

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
              Rungvisai allready lost to Cuadras but i think his style will work good for him vs estrada ,wouldnt be suprised if Estrada gets KOed
              Rungvisai was starting to toy with Cuadras...

It was poor officiating which gave Cuadras the win - go watch the fight if you haven't seen it

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
                Rungvisai was starting to toy with Cuadras...

It was poor officiating which gave Cuadras the win - go watch the fight if you haven't seen it
                how was he toying with him ,he was loseing when he cused headbutt ,he landed good bodyshot in 7th but Cuadras handled it .

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  how was he toying with him ,he was loseing when he cused headbutt ,he landed good bodyshot in 7th but Cuadras handled it .
                  It was more than one body shot. Cuadras was looking more and more lost as the rounds went on. Still 5 rounds to go i would have made Wangek favourite from that point onwards

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    It was more than one body shot. Cuadras was looking more and more lost as the rounds went on. Still 5 rounds to go i would have made Wangek favourite from that point onwards
                    thats speculation ,Cuadras can hang and had some lead there ,rematch would be great

Comment

About Rungvisai-Cuadras, cuadras was on his way to getting KTFO. He got lucky bigtime.

Most of u foos dont know sht about the smaller weight divisions and ya never watched this fight before so Stfu.

Buncha casual azz mother****ers

Comment

Working...
                      X