Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how has the forum changed over the last few years?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Well, I went from battling you in the thunderdome back 2014 or so. Now I'm a mod

Everything else is pretty spot on
    I wanna fight you

Comment

It's gone from posters like me being fairly new to being the oldest member on here. Where are the old timers?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Congrats on the promotion, its like fighting on telemundo then a few years later on an HBO ppv card.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          I wanna fight you
          Get your weight up.

Comment

The only time the forum was different was when p)rn was allowed, would joo threads with nude women was allowed, mild beefs were handled in the lounge with only extreme beefs being taken to the T-Dome (now really cheap fights go to T-dome), and threads calling out other posters were allowed.

Otherwise I find the lounge to be the same since like 2011 or so, after 'the great censorship'.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Get your weight up.
              Thats why I drew a penis on your car. Lets go

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                The only time the forum was different was when p)rn was allowed, would joo threads with nude women was allowed, mild beefs were handled in the lounge with only extreme beefs being taken to the T-Dome (now really cheap fights go to T-dome), and threads calling out other posters were allowed.

Otherwise I find the lounge to be the same since like 2011 or so, after 'the great censorship'.
                I feel the great censorship was all my fault because of the nude tranny threads. 😡

Comment

Things got MUCH better, more active after Ban Stick and Bringer fled town

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

wow they actually allowed pr0n?

I posted a link yesterday that directed to pr0nhub (hectari's ex posted a new video that i wanted to share) and i made a thread about it and the entire thread got deleted by -mega- for some reason. it even clearly stated in the title that the link was N S F W and even in the post it said it too. it was simply a link and he deleted the entire thread.

yet i've seen peopel post gore videos from liveleak (the actual video, not just a link) and nothing happens to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                      wow they actually allowed pr0n?

I posted a link yesterday that directed to pr0nhub (hectari's ex posted a new video that i wanted to share) and i made a thread about it and the entire thread got deleted by -mega- for some reason. it even clearly stated in the title that the link was N S F W and even in the post it said it too. it was simply a link and he deleted the entire thread.

yet i've seen peopel post gore videos from liveleak (the actual video, not just a link) and nothing happens to them.
                      It's not about labeling if p(rn is safe for work, it's that the site wants nothing to do with nudes or ****, they even censored the word, which didn't used to be. It's an advertisement revenue thing, it was hurting BS ad rev or something. BPP explained it when it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X