Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn: I Can Definitely Beat Pacquiao, I Do Well Against Short Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of him

Comment

Great opportunity for Jeff. I'm not expecting him to win but I know he will make it a fight. He does bang hard so it will be fun to watch.
      Obviously Arum will tap into the hype with the a big name like Manny coming to Australia to cash in. Australian will buy into the hype and the fight will do big money. Arum is milking Manny while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        Counter punchers who roid up like Roidquez.
        glass house. careful when tossing stones.

Comment

Originally posted by techdude69 View Post
          Great opportunity for Jeff. I'm not expecting him to win but I know he will make it a fight. He does bang hard so it will be fun to watch.
          Obviously Arum will tap into the hype with the a big name like Manny coming to Australia to cash in. Australian will buy into the hype and the fight will do big money. Arum is milking Manny while it lasts.
          pac fans are reluctant to mention when was the last time horns name ever left their mouth.

strange......every obvious soft touch pac is fed is given the obligatory ''punchers'' chance when they arent known for being deadly punchers..

i guess i could put down 100k for pac to win and get back a whopping $5.75 profit.
          Last edited by Elroy The Great; 01-08-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
            Counter punchers who roid up like Roidquez. He sure didn't have a problem with Floyd's counter punching. I wonder why?
            Coz Marquez hit him with a picture perfect shot while that idiot had his hands down leaping in like a ballet dancer, watch it, that's exactly what happened. I heard it made PAC $h!t his pants too, roids or not, making him $h!t himself is pretty impressive.

Comment

I really don't know who this guy is. Time for Google.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/boxer/635000

Comment

Working...
                X