No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JabRight View Post
    Wicked occurrence if true indeed. I'm watching ep2 again now. Crazy.
    yeah. I think we've gotten too many feel good moments in these first two episodes; I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Comment

• I actually preferred Roose to Ramsey as a bad guy. He seems more intimidating and sinister to me than Ramsey who is evil but also pretty dumb in a lot of ways.

Would have been cool to both get their comeuppance at the hands of someone who we are rooting for.

Comment

• I don't think Jon is staying at the wall. I believe he will leave Tormond I'm charge. It will be the boltons vs the wildlings and the members of the nights watch who are loyal to jon. Jon and Ghost will find Tarley and Gilly, they will find Sansa and Brianne, and will then meet up with Bran and Hodor, and finally, Arya will find Jon and Company.

One thing I hope is that they kill off Danerys. Her character is boring and pointless. Tyrion is now the dragon master

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          I don't think Jon is staying at the wall. I believe he will leave Tormond I'm charge. It will be the boltons vs the wildlings and the members of the nights watch who are loyal to jon. Jon and Ghost will find Tarley and Gilly, they will find Sansa and Brianne, and will then meet up with Bran and Hodor, and finally, Arya will find Jon and Company.

One thing I hope is that they kill off Danerys. Her character is boring and pointless. Tyrion is now the dragon master
          Lol. Not gonna happen mayng

Not soon anyways

Comment

• I watched GoT for the first time a couple weeks ago when HBO was offering a free weekend. Anyway I enjoyed the show (even though I wasn't up to speed in the story arc/plot) and marveled at the beauty of some of the filming locations. There was a scene where two men on horseback are riding through this mystical landscape - grass covered granite mountains. It looked absolutely magical. I read that they filmed scenes in Northern Ireland; does anyone know the exact spot?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              I watched GoT for the first time a couple weeks ago when HBO was offering a free weekend. Anyway I enjoyed the show (even though I wasn't up to speed in the story arc/plot) and marveled at the beauty of some of the filming locations. There was a scene where two men on horseback are riding through this mystical landscape - grass covered granite mountains. It looked absolutely magical. I read that they filmed scenes in Northern Ireland; does anyone know the exact spot?
              I just started binged watching it from season one. Just finished season two last night. Im pretty hooked now.

Hope all is well!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I watched GoT for the first time a couple weeks ago when HBO was offering a free weekend. Anyway I enjoyed the show (even though I wasn't up to speed in the story arc/plot) and marveled at the beauty of some of the filming locations. There was a scene where two men on horseback are riding through this mystical landscape - grass covered granite mountains. It looked absolutely magical. I read that they filmed scenes in Northern Ireland; does anyone know the exact spot?
                The locations and cinematography are one of the shows strongest points. One of the moment which conpletely sold me as a fan of the show was when (iirc) Tyrion and Jon look north from on top of the wall. The whole scene was stunning

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I don't think Jon is staying at the wall. I believe he will leave Tormond I'm charge. It will be the boltons vs the wildlings and the members of the nights watch who are loyal to jon. Jon and Ghost will find Tarley and Gilly, they will find Sansa and Brianne, and will then meet up with Bran and Hodor, and finally, Arya will find Jon and Company.

he's not staying at the wall. he's also, not going to give command to tormund to go fight a war for his "sister".

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    Lol. Not gonna happen mayng

Not soon anyways
                    If not this season, then hopefully next season. And I hope it's littlefynger that kills her off.

Comment

• Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
                      he's not staying at the wall. he's also, not going to give command to tormund to go fight a war for his "sister".
                      I don't get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X