No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yusaf Mack Plans Lawsuit: I Was Drugged in Gay Sex Vid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
    He's caught between a cock and a hard place.

Comment

• This queer wasn't drugged, he knew exactly what he was doing, sucking cawk and taking it in the ass for $4500.

X doesn't make you suck dick, having 10 kids and being on a four fight losing streak makes you suck dick.

Comment

• lmfaooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...x-two-men.html

Im laughing at this dude trying to side step saying he lost his facebook password? now saying he has no memory but yet he remembers the 4500 he got for the job lol, dude just admit you did some gay stuff for money and you got 10 kids and engaged to a woman. Dailymail went in depth on this, from the looks for the pictures they posted from the site, and description the site called DawgPound features masculine and thuggish black dudes, some even black hebrew isrealites doing gay sex acts. Im willing to bet these guys also bang women too but are very oversexed and will bang guys for money as well.

Didnt that one huge buff dude Kali Muscle with his thug attitude an roids do some gay for pay stuff but not this extreme as well?

some screen caps from the dailymail article mack doesnt look drugged before the video here

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god dawg pound im crying here

Comment

• When you get drugged and raped, usually you don't end up with $4,500 in your pocket.

It's more like you wake up feeling sick, disorientated and sore and all your personal affects have been stolen....so I'm told

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
              I believe him. Verry shady People in this ****-business.
              I believe drugging slutty girls and getting them to do far more humiliating things than they signed up for with people they would normally never have sex with is pretty much the par norm in the **** industry. Which is why the whole thing is quite disgusting and depressing.

But come ON. This guy is lying. Those poor girls are just zombies they bring in and abuse until they're old fake boob "veterans".

There's no drug that makes a guy whose been straight his entire life pose for staged promo shots with 2 musclebound ****sexuals then enthusiastically screw them. And he "lost his facebook password" lmfao HAHAHA.

Dawg Pound USA! There was naked chicks everywhere, I swear!
              Last edited by ////; 10-29-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                When you get drugged and raped, usually you don't end up with $4,500 in your pocket.

It's more like you wake up feeling sick, disorientated and sore and all your personal affects have been stolen....so I'm told
                Exactly. I don't recall ever seeing a rapist leave cash in an afterschool special or Lifetime movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFO View Post
                  Lesson learned, don't answer FB messages from Dawg...POUND...USA!
                  slim thug don't send messages. you ask slim thug.

Comment

• Comment

• Yusaf Mack shouldn't be ashamed, that looks like a typical Saturday night with Larry XXX, Big Dunn, Staxx on Deck and Pidgeons

aka the TMT fanboy get together.

Comment

Working...
                      X