Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    Poor Pac he will ONLY make a minimum of 7 mill+. LOL... Poor him
    His official purse (confirmed by NSAC) is 7 million. He's already been given an advance of 2 million by Bob for taking the fight. So he's looking to make 5 million and a little more with low PPV sales. There is no buzz for this fight at all.

Comment

• Fight ordered, actually getting excited for Saturday night. Should be a fun card.

Comment

• in the UK which channel is this fight coming on ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Fight ordered, actually getting excited for Saturday night. Should be a fun card.
          Same here I ordered yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Going to wild wings

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Going to wild wings
              I haven't been there in a minute. I have to make a trip

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Awesome bro!! Im very intrigued by the Valdez/Gradovich fight, Ramirez/Abraham as well. After all, we are watching Pacquiao fight as well, and against a very fired up/psychotic/focused Bradley who wants to prove he is a different fighter now. Imagine Teddy firing up Bradley for the KO (they are preparing something called the marquezl ol). Enjoy your night man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  There was more interest in that fight than this one, week of the fight and Joshua/Martin has more interest. Pacquiao shouldn't have said what he did about gays, that was most of his fanbase.
                  Yeah there is no interest. That's why you are here just to say there is no interest

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    Yeah there is no interest. That's why you are here just to say there is no interest
                    there's always post like that.. or the ones like this "i was at work talking to a co worker and we didnt even realize the fight was this week"..

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                      there's always post like that.. or the ones like this "i was at work talking to a co worker and we didnt even realize the fight was this week"..
                      most of boxingscene is unemployed

Comment

Working...
                      X