Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the Jinx thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinksjinx, are those energy powders good? They like protein powders but they give energy.

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      Spinksjinx, are those energy powders good? They like protein powders but they give energy.

I wouldnt recommend them....You can get your source of energy from better sources.

However, Supplements are great if you dont have access to certain foods because they are simply to time consuming to prepare and such.....

If you want energy though, I would recommend and E.C.A. stack.

Comment

Spinksjinx, biolab products have powders for sportsmen and powders for atheletes seperate. The powders for athlete are filled with alot of protein and some vitamins and amino acid. But the powders for sportsmen contain 40% protein and it says there on the info that it helps to recover after training and makes the nitrogen positive in the organism etc. it has different good things in it and less protein.

I was thinking if I would use the powder for sportsmen after boxing training and powder for atheletes after weight training.

What do you think?

Comment

Spinksjinx, what exactly is creatine and should I use that too?

Comment

Spinksjinx, you can look the info about the powder for sportsmen here http://www.biolab.ee/Tootekaart_Sport_pro.htm if you scroll down there you can see what it contains, I think you would understand some of the words there because they are similar to english.

Comment

It says there that the powder for sportsmen cleans organism, gives more energy, rebuilds the cells, makes bones stronger etc.

Comment

Dear Mr Jinx,

I have been having some problems and i'm a little worried....

HA HA!!

How the thread going? its making you and popular and busy man!!

Are you having any problems with the downloads?

Comment

spired-It wouldnt hurt to try them, I wouldnt recommend them...You would be better at putting your money forth towards some good protein (which already has vitamins and amino acids and the whole shabang inside)....Or put the money towards some plentiful natural foods....

Also, Creatine supposedly helps people lift more and be more energetic, I tried it when I was lifting and I gained a bit of strength but soon as I went off the gains had went away. People had various effects on them with it some worked great some worked horrible, I was in the horrible bunch...Creatine is one of those supplements that you can try it and if it works good you got something if not stay away...I gained a lot of acne from it as well...But your body is different and might do help or might do harm....

Also creatine puts water into the muscles, with lifting is ok however I dont see it being to positive while boxing...Although a lot of sprinters and such use it...It is based entirely up onto how the body reacts.

But back to the subject on the powders, It would be best if you would just put your money towards a good whey protein a nice daily multivitamin supplement and natural foods.

When it comes to supplements you want to stick to the basics, Remember a company will tell you anything but your body will tell you the truth...Not all supplements are good, stick to the basics.

eveiel-Vent let it all out.

Threads going great, it is good to help people out when needed...Makes me feel good and makes the people feel even better (I hope)

I havent downloaded anything yet, Im finishing up on getting gta-san andreas and a few other games...Although I had just found some Evander Holyfield amateur footage Im dying to sink my teeth into.

Comment

Spinksjinx, does your protein contain amino acid and minerals etc.? What is your protein powder called? What supplements do you use. Do you only use centrum and protein powder?

Comment

Originally posted by spired
                      Spinksjinx, does your protein contain amino acid and minerals etc.? What is your protein powder called? What supplements do you use. Do you only use centrum and protein powder?

http://www.vitaminworld.com/pages/fi...&PID=1284&np=0

The only supplements I am on at the moment is the whey protein and the E.C. stack...But tomorrow I am off the E.C. stack and just sticking to whey.

Comment

Working...
                      X