Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Manafort's dealings in Ukraine in 2008-2014 have to do with Trump/Russia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What do Manafort's dealings in Ukraine in 2008-2014 have to do with Trump/Russia?

So Mueller went after Manafort's personal tax returns and his dealings with Ukraine during the 2008-2014 period.

What exactly does any of it have to do with Trump's alleged Russian collusion during the 2016 elections?

My guess is fuck all...

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    So Mueller went after Manafort's personal tax returns and his dealings with Ukraine during the 2008-2014 period.

What exactly does any of it have to do with Trump's alleged Russian collusion during the 2016 elections?

My guess is fuck all...

Comment

Yes its was meant to scare him into talking about Trump. They are going so hard on these guys just hoping they will say something about Russia lol.

Funny part is I see Black guy gets harassed, kids get setup and on and on, on here. Yet its ok if its Trump getting harassed by the government.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
        Yes its was meant to scare him into talking about Trump. They are going so hard on these guys just hoping they will say something about Russia lol.

Funny part is I see Black guy gets harassed, kids get setup and on and on, on here. Yet its ok if its Trump getting harassed by the government.
        Because their only standard is double standard.

Comment

We shall see what, if anything Manafort's criminal dealings have to do with Trump/Russia in due time.

It could be something...or it could be a nothing burger as you say.

Comment

Seems like a big waist of tax money to me! James Comey and Robert Mueller have already made millions using their government positions in the private sector. If the Special Council does not get a conviction Mueller needs to go away like dust in the wind.

Let say they get a conviction Manafort's case, this is a tax case years before Donald Trump ran for office. What does this case have to do with Russian collusion?

Comment

Working...
            X