Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Granados: Garcia Wouldn't KO Me, Either; Would Need Judges' Gift

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Granados: Garcia Wouldn't KO Me, Either; Would Need Judges' Gift

Adrian Granados has always respected Danny Garcia. That's why he can't understand Garcia's reason for continuing to state Shawn Porter should've stopped Granados in their fight nine months ago at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Danny would definitely struggle with Granados.
    Disagree. One no-look-left-hook and Granados is going to sleep.

Comment

Garcia been protected his whole career, he given the opportunity to fight Amir Khan which made him a star, even at 48 give me the opportunity and i beat him even thought not as fast as Khan

Comment

I wonder if Spence would stop him.

Comment

Granados is very strong little big 140 guy with a good chin.

I would love to see him fight Pacquiao.

Comment

Granados is a sturdy fighter obviously not the best but he's no easy out. I'd like to see how he does against Danny Garcia after he loses.

Comment

Granados was losing to Fortuna

Comment

I wish Granados had never moved up to 147, after beating Imam, but money talks! Granados should've joined the WBSS 140 Tourney for 2018!

Comment

Garcia would beat the life out of this kid. Like I said before Garcia is a far superior fighter than Porter and would probably stop Granados.

Comment

Granados is as tough as a nail but Danny will go through him.

Comment

Working...
                    X