No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Vlad_ Above is the guy you should put on ignore.

Is this the kind of guy you really want to be associated with?

What do you really have in common with a guy like this, other than lately you have been really trumpeting the "white male victim mentality" prevalent among the very worst white nationalists in the forum.

It's your choice but you don't have to align yourself with guys like 1bad65 just because you both voted for Trump.
    Don't really want to put people on ignore for no reason other than I don't like what they have to say.

I'll read anyone's opinion.

Also, I don't really agree with the white male victim mentality statement. I don't recall portraying myself as a victim in anything I've said.

I do see a lot of unjustified hate towards Trump, though. For the simple reason that he's Trump. What did he really do to justify the hate? No rumors, no alleged accusations, no "anti-ILLEGAL immigrant" which makes him racist bs either.

I see plenty of brainwashed people by the mainstream media, devoid of their own thoughts and opinions, and not much else.

Comment

• I will say that him tweeting up a storm about Omarosa probably does nothing but make people sick of him. It is like there is no opponent too insignificant for him which makes him look like a fool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Don't really want to put people on ignore for no reason other than I don't like what they have to say.

I'll read anyone's opinion.

Also, I don't really agree with the white male victim mentality statement. I don't recall portraying myself as a victim in anything I've said.

I do see a lot of unjustified hate towards Trump, though. For the simple reason that he's Trump. What did he really do to justify the hate? No rumors, no alleged accusations, no "anti-ILLEGAL immigrant" which makes him racist bs either.

I see plenty of brainwashed people by the mainstream media, devoid of their own thoughts and opinions, and not much else.
        I told you his being the head of the birther movement is more than proof he is a racist IMO. Obviously, you have a different opinion.

My point is decent people can disagree and that shouldn't be a problem. Someone like him, if you read his posts and the response to them, is not seen as a decent person except by those that share his mentality.

Don't permanently become the guy who responded to me in the South Africa thread is all I'm asking.

Comment

Doing a much better job than a closet-Muslim terrorist supporting community organizer...
          That is obviously a matter of opinion.

Comment

• I voted for Obama twice btw, though I was more enthusiastic the first time and defended him against the Obama derangement syndrome. But it is not rooted in simply racism but also political tribalism. Some people have really bought into the two party dichotomy whereas others see it as the illusion of choice. Does it really matter if we elect a black guy with a Muslim name if he just continues the policies of his predecessors?

Comment

As a racist, he says that about anyone who disagrees with him and/or supports Trump.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Exactly.

Trump's been famous for decades. No one called him a racist, bigot, rapist, ****phobe, etc, until he put that (R) after his name.

From that day forth, he's been one of the worst people to ever walk the earth.

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              The Big Dunning-Kruger is one of them.

Trust me on that, or see for yourself over time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                As a racist, he says that about anyone who disagrees with him and/or supports Trump.

Exactly.

Trump's been famous for decades. No one called him a racist, bigot, rapist, ****phobe, etc, until he put that (R) after his name.

From that day forth, he's been one of the worst people to ever walk the earth.

The Big Dunning-Kruger is one of them.

Trust me on that, or see for yourself over time.
                Vlad_ See what I mean?

Is this really the kind of poster you want to be associated with?

Low information, uneducated, and always calling people that disagree with him a racist.

Worse, he puts people on ignore but quotes them and reads their posts. Ask around, the type of posters that do that are not respected by anyone and prove to be the worst dregs of the site.

Look, I get it- he supports your pro Trump posts so you feel obligated. I just don't think deep down you are like this guy.

You strike me as the younger brother in American History X-you can't help but be loyal to your father and brother but deep down you are not really like them.

Watch out-1bad65, ghostof, barron and others will definitely do to you what them boys did to Ed Norton in the shower if they think you are willing to talk to me like a decent person.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  I told you his being the head of the birther movement is more than proof he is a racist IMO. Obviously, you have a different opinion.

My point is decent people can disagree and that shouldn't be a problem. Someone like him, if you read his posts and the response to them, is not seen as a decent person except by those that share his mentality.

Don't permanently become the guy who responded to me in the South Africa thread is all I'm asking.
                  fake news
                  It was hillary clinton who started it during her run against obama

Comment

• The leader of the birther movement was Trump. He pursued Obama relentlessly and on a daily basis until he was forced to admit publicly he was completely wrong.

Comment

• Democrats need to start focusing upon policy

Trump is becoming increasingly unhinged and that's obvious to everyone so now is the time to ignore him and provide a viable alternative

Comment

Working...
                      X