Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Admits Zuffa Boxing Venture Has Stumbled a Bit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL he says boxing is too fragmented but wants to split it up even more. His own league, his own "champions" etc.

He would be better off buying something like BKB and rolling with it.

Comment

He's a prize divy got no chance in boxing he bleeds if fighters dry a lot like din king use to do in boxing people like garcier ain't throwing him a bone

Comment

stumbled "a bit"

"a bit"

Comment

He has certain advantages (over the normal guy) with his connections to SACs, venues, etc and a large war chest. I dont think it's enough to just jump in and be a major player let alone revolutionize how the sport is conducted however. He might be able to successfully operate on the Zanfer or Banner promotions level with a few Marquee names but I don't think his ego would let him be a mid-level promotion either. Either way I'm not losing sleep over it.

Comment

Stick to the MMA or whatever that is you do over there. This is boxing, different rules of engagement. A lot of promoters have failed already.

But no boxers trust you, “Vana White,” because you don’t know sh@t about boxing! And that’s why you can’t sign anyone or anyone significant to be a “pure boxing promotor.”
            No one trusts you with their careers in boxing. You got the Conor and Floyd fight because you owned Conor and Floyd wanted to fight him.

Your best bet to promote fights is with your fighters in the MMA against boxers. Then you can start to develop a stable of boxers because you can sign the ones you put against your MMA fighters in the ring because they will see your success promoting those matches. I’m sure you got a lot of MMA fighters that want to jump in boxing right now. It’s not rocket science genius!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingKrypton View Post
              He can't get away with paying boxers 50k to fight.
              Don King did for decades even champions

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                Good, I don't want to see that fuk
                face cueball in boxing. Dana white is a piece of **** person and dosent respect his own fighters. Dana has that mobb boss attitude, where he thinks he can **** on anybody. Stay in ur own lane ***.
                Lol there isn’t a single promoter in boxing that “respects” his boxers. They are there for one reason and one reason only, to put up the money to stage a fight and then decrease the fighters purse as much as they can to make far more than the fighter himself. Make no bones about it, all promoters are EXACTLY lik Dana

Comment

Working...
                X