Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come wilders so highly rated all of a sudden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    yeah everyone is shook of demetrius andrade and big baby miller taking over boxing and all the money and all the big fights! lolol
    ... I don't defend Brits here... but what money Wilder is making in his Stiverne III fight next?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      That's an easy question to answer. Since Joshua been ducking him. That's how come he's so highly rated all of sudden. It only suggests that he is a lot better than most people think. If not, then he wouldn't be so avoided by the so-called best heavyweight in the world and would become his next challenger instead of Povetkin in September 2018.
      hes not avoiding him...

Comment

Sidenote: I wonder what would've happened if Ortiz fought Klitschko before the AJ/Wilder fights. I reckon Ortiz might've demolished Wlad and he'd be the big bad wolf.

Comment

You train and fight Wilder

Comment

Because he got on his knees and got real mean like a washing machine!

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
              Sidenote: I wonder what would've happened if Ortiz fought Klitschko before the AJ/Wilder fights. I reckon Ortiz might've demolished Wlad and he'd be the big bad wolf.
              i highly doubt it. got to be one of the slowest fighters ive ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I agree. AJ is more proven than Wilder without question.

I am not delusional into believing Wilder is good. I have made it clear I think AJ is better and am only rooting for Wilder because he is American.
                with wilder's reach and punching power and aj's tendency to get hit...it's close to a pick em fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                  with wilder's reach and punching power and aj's tendency to get hit...it's close to a pick em fight imo.
                  I think that is what scares AJ, Hearn, The Madison and a whole lot of other Brits as well. LOL

Comment

Why do ya'll make so many excuses for Wilder to just go away?? I really don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      I think that is what scares AJ, Hearn, The Madison and a whole lot of other Brits as well. LOL
                      wilder doesnt scare me one bit. povetkins got just as much of a punchers chance. the usyk gassiev fight is a good example of what happens when youre waiting for that 'one big shot' that never comes.

Comment

Working...
                      X