Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I Haven't Spoken to Pacquiao Since Day He Lost to Horn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    Pac is a snake no doubt. Guy is dumb as a box of rocks
    How is he dumb? at 15 he decided what he wanted to be and left home and made it happen and became a multi-millionaire from it? Pacquaio might be nonchalant or cavalier with things we deem as priorities but that doesnt make him dumb.

Comment

I can see why Manny would get rid of Roach. Roach's style is only effective if paired with Ariza as "strength" trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        He actually said it
        here's roach with the statement i was referring too! and this was back in the rios fight!!! "he has a few fights left".. and the rios fight was in 2013!! LOL!!! he's been running with "i'll let manny know when its time" for the longest. he's not gonna actually tell manny its time if manny is still bringing in money for him. he's only saying this now because pac aint with him!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          How is he dumb? at 15 he decided what he wanted to be and left home and made it happen and became a multi-millionaire from it? Pacquaio might be nonchalant or cavalier with things we deem as priorities but that doesnt make him dumb.
          BEing rich doesn’t mean he’s smart. FLoyd is even richer but most here would say he’s dumb too.

I mean the guy used to smoke meth, but now agrees with Duterte anyone that smokes meth should be killed lol.

Comment

BEing rich doesn’t mean he’s smart. FLoyd is even richer but most here would say he’s dumb too.

I mean the guy used to smoke meth, but now agrees with Duterte anyone that smokes meth should be killed lol.
            being dumb would be granting the permission to allow that. he's lining himself with the president to become to next president! lmao!!! floyd is just dumb, i mean what is he doing now? posting pics of his $18 mil watch? now that's dumb. but hey im chinese so what do i know, i was born smart! hahahaha!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              being dumb would be granting the permission to allow that. he's lining himself with the president to become to next president! lmao!!! floyd is just dumb, i mean what is he doing now? posting pics of his $18 mil watch? now that's dumb. but hey im chinese so what do i know, i was born smart! hahahaha!!!!
              I refuse the believe the people in the Philippines are stupid enough to make manny president. But anything is possible I guess

Comment

I refuse the believe the people in the Philippines are stupid enough to make manny president. But anything is possible I guess
                better show some respect to president manny pacquiao! lol!!

what'chu think bout that $18 mil watch doe? mofos could have fed 3 villages in africa for that.

Comment

How much you wanna bet???

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    better show some respect to president manny pacquiao! lol!!

what'chu think bout that $18 mil watch doe? mofos could have fed 3 villages in africa for that.
                    Africa never did anything for Floyd

Comment

lol you aint said nothing lmfao.

he set a goal and accomplished it and made millions from it, smart to me.

okay he used to smoke meth now doesnt and have some unpopular views.

You were young and did some **** right that you dont want your children to do? right?

growth, its a beautiful thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X