No announcement yet.

Reports are Anthony Johnson is turning down the $50 mil plus offer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    I heard it was 37 million Euro's he turned down. That's $43 million in USD, not $50 million. Also heard, it was because it was to be placed in the U.S.

Still a lot, but I'm just curious if team Wilder really thinks their fight will generate far more than $50 million after Cable companies get their share, to make this fight worth it.
    Pounds not Euros. That's the 7 million right there that would be missing to make it a USD 50 million.

Comment

This explains why he was at the WCF game the other night. He was scouting for his next opponent. Wilder has him so scared hes going after NBA players now

Anthony Joshua vs James Harden

😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        Im pretty sure Hearns is matching anything they can offer Joshua with his new 1 billion dollar wallet so yeah this fight just got alot harder to make imo.
        Itll be this DAZN thing, says UK PPVs arent part of the deal hes made, just DAZN have first and last offer on UK PPVs. Get Joshua/Wilder in the UK and make a bidding war who wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Is this Szef burner account?
          I did touch a nerve yesterday I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
            Itll be this DAZN thing, says UK PPVs arent part of the deal hes made, just DAZN have first and last offer on UK PPVs. Get Joshua/Wilder in the UK and make a bidding war who wants it.
            yeah, something gotta happen.

PBC vs DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              That's what we call him im America
              LMAOOOO. I'm thinking this name will really stick for him in America. He's gonna hate Reggie for that!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                This explains why he was at the WCF game the other night. He was scouting for his next opponent. Wilder has him so scared hes going after NBA players now

Anthony Joshua vs James Harden

😂😂
                I wonder if he'll make Harden shave the beard. That can't be legal!

Comment

Again, you guys are idiots. I guess you just believe what you want to believe, no matter if it's real or not. Wilder sends an email saying he has 50 million, Hearn comes to the US to meet with Wilder's team and they refuse to meet him. Yet you idiots are saying that Hearn and Joshua are running scared?? Wilder says he will fight in the UK and now all of a sudden he will only fight in America??? PBC has NEVER put on a fight that generated enough money for a boxer to make 50 million, let alone 2 boxers making that much money hahahahah. God you guys are dumb...

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                    Again, you guys are idiots. I guess you just believe what you want to believe, no matter if it's real or not. Wilder sends an email saying he has 50 million, Hearn comes to the US to meet with Wilder's team and they refuse to meet him. Yet you idiots are saying that Hearn and Joshua are running scared?? Wilder says he will fight in the UK and now all of a sudden he will only fight in America??? PBC has NEVER put on a fight that generated enough money for a boxer to make 50 million, let alone 2 boxers making that much money hahahahah. God you guys are dumb...
                    You're behind the times. Hearn said Haymon showed him the 50 mil was legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      PBC, umm what? This is SHOWTIME Boxing. This is going to PPV. You know the guys that were paying Mayweather ridiculous amounts for fights against Robert Guerrero and Marcos Maidana?

Hearn had the questions he wants about the 50 million answered weeks ago, the question now is location.

"Eddie Hearn says Al Haymon HAS answered his questions regarding the $50m offer for Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder and the next move in negotiations is for Joshua to decide if he wants the fight in Las Vegas (pursue Wilder's offer) or in the UK (counter-offer). "

https://twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/s...35824356978689

You're calling everyone else stupid, but you're like a good 3 weeks behind the news.

Comment

Working...
                      X