Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people acting like Adrien Broner is going to get demolished/KOd by Mickey?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because Mikey is clearly more talented, skilled, and dedicated with less mental issues. Broner is done.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
      Mickey is a decent fighter but he's a very small in stature. He's body frame is not meant to go north of 135. Broner on the other hand has looked very solid at 140+. Are we all forgetting that monster left hook that had Porter on his ass in the 12th?

This is a fight that will absolutely go all 12 rounds. I can see Broner knocking Mickey down a few times but I truly can't see it the other way. Mickey is too damn small to hurt Broner. This fight will go all 12 rounds and Mickey better be on his A-game because Broner is loved on the Eastcoast, where this fight will likely take place.

Broner with a close but clear UD win. Bookmark this thread.
      Small in stature but can crack. Mikeys power will surprise many when he stops Broner. Yeah broner is bigger but his mind is weak. Mikey wins in skills and power department.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        because hes never focused. he has the tools to win but hes nothing special due to his lack of dedication. is 8 weeks enough time? hes totally out of shape
        i think that's why he's not 100% dedicated, because he knows himself that he aint an elite. if he's really that good and has all that talent then he wouldnt be wasting it.

Comment

Working...
        X