No announcement yet.

Any pilots here? few questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Youre from the hood and buying an Airplane ...?
    Hey

Nlgg@s can fly too

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      I know that from the movies, but what IM wondeirng if they can deny my request.
      I'm pretty sure they could, I know you'd pop up on air traffic control.. Pretty sure they'd make you land if it wasn't in their log... IDK if there is like a criminal aspect but there very well could be. Post 9.11, they don't let planes in the air that don't have a full flight log planned ahead of time..

Comment

yea pretty much

Comment

Careful ese, Trump's people will be waiting for you at every gate every time you land.

Keep your papers on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            Careful ese, Trump's people will be waiting for you at every gate every time you land.

Keep your papers on hand.
            im from AZ playa that aint nothing new we been under attack way before trump even dare run.

Comment

Arizona Utah Area 51 fly there, they test all kinds of new aircraft, anyone can fly there ull be fine

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                I'll be blunt.

You're too ****ing dumb to fly a plane.
                I'm with this guy. You're borderlined feeble minded. No way your simple a$$ should be piloting anything.

Comment

Lol what a bunch of hatin azz mofukas. Mikey wants to get a plane , wtf is wrong with that?

I say we have an NSB convention somewhere id like to hit up some of these foos.

Comment

Working...
                  X