Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Surprised Brook Accepted, He Earned My Respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I'm Surprised Brook Accepted, He Earned My Respect

WBA/WBC/IBO/IBF middleweight champion Gennady 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs) admits he was surprised when IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-0, 25KOs) accepted the opportunity to fight him on September 10th at the O2 Arena in London.

[Click Here To Read More]

but I'll be ready because he has earned my respect for trying to take all my belts.
    Will the IBF and WBA even sanction it? WBC obviously will.

Comment

Kell Brook bout to take that L real quick. This fight is a joke

Comment

Don't be surprised Genady. Unlike you other fighters have balls to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          Don't be surprised Genady. Unlike you other fighters have balls to move up.
          He's surprised cause the best 4 MW challengers ducked him openly just now, so who'd expect a welter to want it, right

Comment

Funny how the fighters like Andre coWard move up to avoid GGG and smaller fighters like Brook move up to fight him. Guess some guys are made for greatness and some are made to be actors in Rocky movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              Funny how the fighters like Andre coWard move up to avoid GGG and smaller fighters like Brook move up to fight him. Guess some guys are made for greatness and some are made to be actors in Rocky movies.
              And we're all still trying to figure out what exactly u were made for ?

Comment

Earning Gannadys respect ..........

TRANSLATION:

You've agreed to fight him at an extreme weight disadvantage .

Moving forward, earning Gannady's respect should be avoided at ALL cost ☠☠☠

Comment

so when you turned down a fight against ward, you was being a coward and ward is rigth not to respect you correct?

Okay good just so we are all on the same page.

Comment

...and you've lost respect from a lot of your fans Gennady.

I understand taking a fight like this when you are winding down from your career and aren't as sharp as you used to be, but right now you still have a lot to prove if you want to be one of the greatest. This isn't the way to do it.

Comment

Working...
                    X