Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bin Laden was a bad dude, we can all agree BUT......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Anyhow, I'd have bombed the compound and then dragged his charred corpse with a chain behind a Harley Davidson, around Ground Zero.

That sounds a lot like how they treat Blacks and 'race traitors' in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
      That sounds a lot like how they treat Blacks and 'race traitors' in Texas.
      Sounds like you've never been to Texas, or have a brain.

Nice to see you're so sympathetic to Bin Laden, eh Timmy? Didn't you say you would never return, if banned? Back to panhandle more money "for the kids?"

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      So you take credit for murdering innocent children/civilians too then? going by that logic.
      Collateral damage. And most of those civilians were killed by their own people.
      Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 05-04-2011, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Sounds like you've never been to Texas, or have a brain.

Nice to see you're so sympathetic to Bin Laden, eh Timmy?
        1: My name is not Timmy. 2. How the hell did you deduce sympathy? 3. I have been to Texas, my grandfather was born in Texas (Galveston in 1898). 4. Do you mean to tell me that you've never heard of Blacks (there are more than one instance) of young Blacks being beaten and dragged behind pick-up trucks simply for being black, being with a white woman, in Texas.

Fair enough. /

Comment

Originally posted by The Boxing Snob View Post
          1: My name is not Timmy. 2. How the hell did you deduce sympathy? 3. I have been to Texas, my grandfather was born in Texas (Galveston in 1898). 4. Do you mean to tell me that you've never heard of Blacks (there are more than one instance) of young Blacks being beaten and dragged behind pick-up trucks simply for being black, being with a white woman, in Texas.

Fair enough. /
          Your post implied present tense, there kiddo. No I haven't, I've only lived in Texas 5 years and most sane people around here aren't stuck in the past.

Still butthurt over the red K? Get over it.

Comment

what ammo or weapons did the 3,000 he killed have? They were innocent people going to work or going about there day

Comment

Come on can't you see?

They shot this Unarmed man because it's all FAKE..

Bringing him in and having him go through Trial made far more sense..

But they couldn't do that because they didn't kill Bin Laden and he wasn't even there (probably died a while a go either through bombing or illness)

Comment

Originally posted by DOLPH View Post
                Come on can't you see?

They shot this Unarmed man because it's all FAKE..

Bringing him in and having him go through Trial made far more sense..

But they couldn't do that because they didn't kill Bin Laden and he wasn't even there (probably died a while a go either through bombing or illness)
                He received the same trial ~3000 Americans did on 9/11.

Comment

Originally posted by withoutthee666 View Post
                  He received the same trial ~3000 Americans did on 9/11.
                  Probably when he died early in the bombings after 9/11 yes i agree.

Comment

Originally posted by DOLPH View Post
                    Probably when he died early in the bombings after 9/11 yes i agree.
                    Probably...

Comment

r u that fawking stupid? how many fathers, mothers, sons & daughters did they kill on that plane crash and twin towers? fawk outta here. im not american but ur thread is just plain stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X