No announcement yet.

The Official Osama Bin Laden Conspiracy Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stiff Jabber View Post
    Im not saying he's alive, or that he's dead.

Im just saying im not sure.

This world is not just black or white. I have the ability to see things from 2 sides. Unlike you.
    Your avatar is a Nazi symbol and your sig is praising Bin Laden. You're not saying that he's alive or that he's dead, only that there was a conspiracy either way.

Comment

I got a feeling the next days will produce some of the most outragerous conspiracy theories ever. I reckon we aint seen nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Your avatar is a Nazi symbol and your sig is praising Bin Laden. You're not saying that he's alive or that he's dead, only that there was a conspiracy either way.
        How the **** is my avatar a Nazi symbol???? LMAO i think i over estimated you. You are even more stupid than i thought.

Luftwaffe is the German airforce

Im not saying there is a Conspiracy, im saying there might be. Im not sure because i dont have any facts or evidence telling me one thing or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          I got a feeling the next days will produce some of the most outragerous conspiracy theories ever. I reckon we aint seen nothing yet.
          You aint seen nothing yet, and you never will.

Because the government will never release the "pictures" and "DNA evidence" they took...

Comment

You aint seen nothing yet, and you never will.

Because the government will never release the "pictures" and "DNA evidence" they took...
            ...and even if they did you wouldn't believe them would you? It's a no-win situation with people like you.

Comment

...and even if they did you wouldn't believe them would you? It's a no-win situation with people like you.
              people like me? do you know me?

At first I believe the story. But when they refused to show evidence, AND threw him in the sea right away, i thought something wasnt right.

Comment

How the **** is my avatar a Nazi symbol???? LMAO i think i over estimated you. You are even more stupid than i thought.

Luftwaffe is the German airforce
                Really? Is it? "Luftwaffe" is German for "Air Weapon", I would never in ten million years have guessed it was the German air force.

I'm talking about the Iron Cross, ****o.

Im not saying there is a Conspiracy, im saying there might be. Im not sure because i dont have any facts or evidence telling me one thing or the other.
                You are a liar.

Comment

people like me? do you know me?

At first I believe the story. But when they refused to show evidence, AND threw him in the sea right away, i thought something wasnt right.
                  Oops man sorry. We'll have to wait and see then. But do you think you'll accept the evidence the yanks will put forward?

I think they did the right thing by giving him a muslim burial at see. Otherwise you'd have a ton of angry muslims particularly from Hamas.

Comment

Oops man sorry. We'll have to wait and see then. But do you think you'll accept the evidence the yanks will put forward?

I think they did the right thing by giving him a muslim burial at see. Otherwise you'd have a ton of angry muslims particularly from Hamas.
                    Since when did the US start caring about Muslims gettin offended?

I would accept evidence if there was any. I bet we wont ever see pics of Osama's dead body.

Comment

Since when did the US start caring about Muslims gettin offended?

I would accept evidence if there was any. I bet we wont ever see pics of Osama's dead body.
                      I think they have learned their lesson. At least I hope so. I think that this incident sort of proves it to some degree. Imagine the uproar if they had taken Bin Laden alive and brought him to the US for prosecution. That would have devided the world and put it on fire.

Comment

Working...
                      X