Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the conditions to be included in GGG-Canelo contract for Sept.2017 fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$15M Canelo, $5M Golovkin
    75/25 PPV split
    160 weight limit
    10% (176) rehydration limit per IBF, with both same day and fight night weights posted.
    Las Vegas
    Big name ref.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...ght-again-year

canelo out for year with broken thumb

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Just in time for Sept.2017. Canelo's next fight will be GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
          Just in time for Sept.2017. Canelo's next fight will be GGG.
          Not "a" year. Out for the REST of the year. He could fight again in May but he sure as hell won't be fighting GGG then.

Comment

* Canelo can lose a fight between now and Sept. 2017 as long as it's not by KO. If he loses by KO then Sept. 2017 fight will be cancelled.

Comment

1. No one loses

2. 68/32 canelo... 2/3rds for canelo, 1/3rd for ggg

3. 160 for the belts

4. Canelo chooses location, probably la, vegas, Texas

5. No rematch clause, canelo wins he doesn't have to fight ggg again

Comment

Fight isnt happening until GGG looks vulnerable. We've been talking about this fight for a few years and I dont expect it to happen for another few more.

Fall 2017 is BS to keep the fans quiet for another year. If they were really interested in the fight they would make it in the Spring, theyre not even trying to hide their lack of interest in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

who cares, they said fall 2017 way before that even happened. maybe theyll use that as some kind of excuse to push it off even more. But really Oscar has until summer 2017 to come up with whatever BS story they want to give the fans on why it cant happen next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    I prefer May but we already know Canelo ain't fighting Golobkin coming off a hand injury.
                    Hand injury or not Canelo was never fighting GGG in May. After Canelo ran his mouth Oscar stepped in and said it would happen in September 2017. They're protecting their cash cow, simple as that.

Comment

I think the first sentence in the contracts should state "can't act like a b|tch." This is where K2 and Abel feel offended and the fights off..

Comment

Working...
                      X