No announcement yet.

"Lemeiux was a nobody. GGG shouldn't have fought him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lemeiux was a nobody. GGG shouldn't have fought him"

So come you nancys. Lets lay it on the line now. We all know you're going to pick David to win and expose GGG. After he gets his schit pushed in and knocked out like everyone else, we already know the excuses that will come out of your filthy, unbrushed mouths. Sign here____ so we know who said Lemeiux was garbage from the jump.

Totally man. I can't wait for GGG to overcome all the odds yet again and prove all these phucking haterz wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Totally man. I can't wait for GGG to overcome all the odds yet again and prove all these phucking haterz wrong!
      Why do you hate Golovkin, Dirk?

Comment

I want to see Spike O'Sullivan-GGG. I think LeMule has ATG potential but is untested.

Comment

Lemeiux is supposed to be good?

Comment

Not many people think Lemeiux has a chance bro

Comment

This makes no sense. GGG will rightfully be a considerable favourite.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                Why do you hate Golovkin, Dirk?
                "Kim, Kim! Why don't you like me!?"

As for the topic at hand,

GGG should beat Lemeuiex. Outside of a monsterous punch he is fragile as f***. It wouldn't impress me at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Nobody with any sense would pick Lemieux to beat Golovkin. At the same time, nobody with any sense would claim a 32-year old man who has fought 33 stiffs in his career as a P4P great.

Comment

Lemeiux is a solid champion. Ndam was coming off a one sided win off Stevens and got a beating from David. Gabe took a beating as well from David. Gabe gave Quillen a good fight the year before. David is step above these guys and is a deserving champion but he is not on Gennady's level. No one at 160 is though. But I see your point, he will quickly become just another BUM to the GGG haters. I think it will be exciting as long as it lasts, and is the best MW fight for GGG with the opportunity to get another belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X