Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Making Demands: "Call It Martinez vs Cotto or I wont fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..ridiculous as it is , it aint really as bad as floyd's punkass demands...

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      Cotto can fight any champion at 160 and it will sell.
      So why did he pick the biggest name of all of them?

Oh yea,

because Sergio, "has a name" too.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        The draw gets the billing title. Cotto is bringing the money so why call it Martinez-Cotto when more than 90% of people buying will do it to watch Cotto make history?
        Can you please explain where in the hell did you pull that percentage from? Do you happen to work for Nielsen Ratings or have close PPV sources that tell you these things?

If not, why would you fabricate such a large number, and also do it so boldly too? 500,000 people tuned into Martinez-Chavez Jr, more 90% of them did it to watch Martinez kick Chavez Jr's ass. What makes you think that people won't be buying this PPV just to see how Martinez is going to win?

Comment

Sergio you better take this last payday while its available. Cause your only other option is to get raped by GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.4ever View Post
            Doesnt sound 1/10th as pathetic as the Mayweather excuses...

Atlleast Martinez is willing to fight

Originally posted by puga View Post
            ..ridiculous as it is , it aint really as bad as floyd's punkass demands...
            I don't understand what goes on in the head of these fools. Is Floyd all you guys think about?

Comment

I'm a huge Cotto fan but he ain't making no history, not with Sergio!

Comment

That's some egotistical **** that i'd expect to hear from guys like Floyd, Broner, ect*. Martinez isn't in a position to behave like a diva.
                Last edited by Carpe Diem; 12-24-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

It should be Cotto-Martinez.

Was it Hopkins-DLH?

Was it Cotto-Pac?

Billing goes by A side, Martinez needs to pipe down while he's making a career high pay day.

Get intro'd 2nd or something and call it a day. Don't let false pride ruin the pay day you're finally going to get.

Comment

what's wrong with that? that's such a tiny ass demand...team Cotto should let him have it...give the champ SOME respect

Comment

Sergio is the man at 160 so why not?

If old man Sergio shows up I really think Cotto beats that ass

Comment

Working...
                      X