Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Dirrell vs Sakio Bika for december 7th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comepared to his brother, what he lacks in skills he makes up with heart.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The Scorpion is one nasty SOB to fight; massive heart, hungry as hell and a kind of swarming all arms-legs-head-elbows style which is allied to some brutal strength that must make him near the top of most people's avoid list.

He gave a high-flying, post Lacy Calzaghe a nasty night in the trenches and although Joe won it - he sure as hell did not enjoy it.

I like both the Dirrell bros but Bika is going to be a proper, hardcore test and he's not slogged away to get the WBC belt (mostly fighting in other people's backyards) to give that strap-up. He'll slug, strongarm and butt the whole night long and Anthony is going to get a war.

Comment

Andre had so much potential. Beat Froch...then disappeared after a cheap shot.

Are they both signed with fitty?

Comment

I like both these guys. I'd love to see Anthony do well, the guy is really talented and has had some truly awful luck. He also clearly in front of his brother in the line when god was handing out balls.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Bika wins.....Dirrell family DONE!! I just wonder if he will enter the ring with Andre and Dr. Shaw High too?
            Anthony hasn't looked all that great since his motorcycle incident, he's also never fought anyone remotely close to an old shot Bika. I really like the Dirrell brothers but one (Andre) is virtually retired and the other (Anthony) hasn't looked good lately ... I would not be shocked if Anthony took a beating in this fight, in fact I may be expecting it.

Anthony v. Don Mouton (12-6-1) 2013-05-03

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              is bika the legit champ? or is it some bs belt?
              It's the WBC belt that Ward vacated.

Comment

Working...
              X