Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Interesting.

That's very soon.

Hopefully it's true because it will mean he's fighting twice next year.
    Everything I've said so far is coming true

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      Let the ducking begin!
      the hate and jealousy continues. all boxing roads lead to floyd money mayweather jr. there is no blue print to defeat the most skilled and non heavyweight greatest fighter of this era.

Comment

Floyd is doing his best to make sure he ducks every threat out there! I cant believe that what little fans he does have left cant see this. Its always something. Canelo is a threat no way is he gonna fight this guy.

Run Floyd Run!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Floyd is doing his best to make sure he ducks every threat out there! I cant believe that what little fans he does have left cant see this. Its always something. Canelo is a threat no way is he gonna fight this guy.

Run Floyd Run!
          This looks more like Canelo not wanting the fight.

Floyd hasn't announced a fight in February. And even if he did want to fight in Feb. if Canelo really wanted to fight Mayweather, he would drop the nonsense and fight him. You don't just pass up on a fight with Mayweather (unless your name's Pacquiaoa).

But, I know you just wanna hate, so hate on.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
            the hate and jealousy continues. all boxing roads lead to floyd money mayweather jr. there is no blue print to defeat the most skilled and non heavyweight greatest fighter of this era.

Comment

Even though I'm not a big fan of fighting Robert Guerrero, he BY FAR deserves to fight more than Alvarez does right now. That's not even debatable.

Comment

adapt peace of steroids and fight in feb

adapt peace of steroids and fight in feb

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                  Two things you should give up on....

1. Sergio dropping his lineal title to fight the WBC golden goose or a part time 54 fighter

2. May-Pac happening
                  Sergio should give up on #1 as well then, and focus on the biggest challenges in his division. Because Murray and Chavez in 2013......eh that's not it.

Did you not read the part where I said the scheduling conflict is the thing to prevent that fight once again???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Even though I'm not a big fan of fighting Robert Guerrero, he BY FAR deserves to fight more than Alvarez does right now. That's not even debatable.
                    i agree. If anyone deserves a shot its Guerrero! I still think it would be a good fight too

Comment

Floyd aint fight guerrero. If anything he will fight danny garcia after the judah fight. Just wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                      X