• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
    1 fight is/was over 2 1/2 years ago
    2 Margarito won.
    3 Can we move on?
    4 excuses should be dropped

Why would a dumbass create a thread on a subject he believes should be dropped and not mentioned.. and it will be less mentioned.

Comment

Did anyone saw pistol whip's balls shrink or something or is he plain out avoiding a bet? So much definition for margarito.

Aww gosh darn it not another one.sheeeesh, pistol PM whenever ur ready brah dont shot blanks on me like you already have.Im ouuuuuttt

Comment

Originally posted by PsYcHoDaD View Post

You just a MARG HATER and A IDIOT.Corrupt judges when it wasnt even close?Margs hometown is T.J. IDIOT not aguasca mex.Acknowledge what MaRGS kick the crap out of Garcia stop it you just looking like a TROLL.
        Dude you look like a troll explaining the fight you do realise margarito was leaning against the ropes and leaning on Garcia as garcia would back up and load wallops against Margs skull. It was a pitiful performance that I repeat YOU DID NOT WATCH! end of my arguments cause you guys are the ones trolling every Juanma vs rafa thread or Margs hand wrap thread.

Look im a FAN of Margarito I love how he takes one to give one but you guys are ridiculous with some of the **** ive seen you post which resembles nothing substantial

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
          He is not 100% right Garcia definitely had plenty of the later rounds however the corrupt judges in margaritos hometown including the announcer turned a blind eye. It was funny listening to them. If you understand spanish the never acknowledged once how Garcia had Margarito in trouble plenty. soon as margarito would connect it was back to gargling margs balls.

Face it bruh it was favoritism.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27631

In trouble bahahahahahaah I guess this very websites reporters convieniently forgot to mention any of that LOL fuk you are a stupid fuking moron!

Just making Shhiitt up about the fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
            My thread made pistol whip cry.lol
            I think this guy water gun is hurt and has something personal against Cotto.

Comment

Oh you can go fuk yourself with that dumb ****. Bringing up MMA is just the last refuge of a brain dead moron with no argument.

You havent brought up one valid point except that Garcia went 12 rounds so that means suddenly margarito has no power. Fuking numbskull 15 fighters have gone the distance with Tony in the past big fuking deal! Again you act like he was this guy who knocked everyone out. Christ dude he had a career before Cotto maybe you heard of it?
              hey genious it was a 10 round fight! which shows me you know jack shiet about it. End of my debates with your immature ass.

hell if it was 12 rounds garcia mightve put margs down

Comment

Originally posted by andyp513 View Post
                Did anyone saw pistol whip's balls shrink or something or is he plain out avoiding a bet? So much definition for margarito.

Aww gosh darn it not another one.sheeeesh, pistol PM whenever ur ready brah dont shot blanks on me like you already have.Im ouuuuuttt

What fuking bet dumbass? I didn't see it so what the fuk is it that you wanna bet on?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=27631

In trouble bahahahahahaah I guess this very websites reporters convieniently forgot to mention any of that LOL fuk you are a stupid fuking moron!

Just making Shhiitt up about the fight!!
                  Again READ the COMMENTS DIP SHIET! they know whats up cause they WATCHED IT!

Comment

What fuking bet dumbass? I didn't see it so what the fuk is it that you wanna bet on?
                    Dude you love getting spanked by me dont you. take all of it chica

Comment

Originally posted by fightingfigs View Post
                      hey genious it was a 10 round fight! which shows me you know jack shiet about it. End of my debates with your immature ass.

hell if it was 12 rounds garcia mightve put margs down
                      Oh lord a type o is what you are gonna harp on? really??

Like I said Boxingscene.com never reported any such thing neither did dog house boxing nor ESPN.com and i never saw any of that when i watched the fight. Seriously dude you can stop just making things up in your empty head.

Seriously dude I challange you to find me any reputable news sources that mentions anything other than tony winning every second of every round.

Comment

Working...
                      X