Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe there is life outside Planet Earth in the Universe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
    I love the fact that everyone in here automatically assumed "life" meant "intelligent life" and not, say, bacteria
    Well lets say "Intelligent life," who's to say we are not just looked on as Bacteria?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy 3 2 View Post
      Well lets say "Intelligent life," who's to say we are not just looked on as Bacteria?
      Do you know what a bacteria is?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Do you know what a bacteria is?
        How do we know they don't think Bacteria is different?

Comment

yes i beleive in planet vegeta

Comment

I think the government has already made contact but they are not relling us.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
              Which would explain alot of the goings on in Nevada Desert at Groomlake Airbase AKA Area 51.

Comment

Originally posted by Triggerhapppy View Post
                What makes you think that?

Comment

I think there is but if contact depends on us going out of our way to reach them its not going to happen most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                    What makes you think that?
                    Search Bob Lazar on Youtube, he was an ex-employee of the American government working in Area51.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                      Absolutely. It would be absurd to think otherwise, with the trillions of stars/planets/galaxies that exist.

As far as making contact with them, I don't know. I hope we do.
                      I agree with the first part of this. About making contact I don't think we will. We just live so so far away from the nearest solar system and even if we develop an engine capable of traveling at the speed of light, it would take decades to reach them. I think that kind of speed is a long long ways out of our reach, however we are an ingenius species so who knows.

About making contact, I think it would be totally cool. However its a real chance it would be the extinction of our species. Alien life could be totally pacificist and not capable to harm, or it could be something we define as totally evil. Also out atmosphere could be toxic to them, our gravity could be too strong, or too weal. Our climate could be too hot or too cold. The chances of an alien stepping on our soil or vice versa could prevent contact.

Plus our intelligence has to be pretty close to each others for communication. I mean if they are either so far ahead of us or so far behind us then comprehension would not be possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X