Hagler vs. Leonard!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagler vs. Leonard!!

So who do you think really won?

Hagler.I think he clearly out boxed leonard.Plus looks like leonard ran alot.

Comment

Leonard: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 11
      Hagler: 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12.
      Final: 114-114

Comment

I always had it a draw.

Comment

I seen it live closed circuit in a theater and at the time the decision looked just, but watching the replay later it it didn't.

Comment

Leonard beat Hagler and it's rather embarrassing to Hagler's legacy that we are even debating the result of a fight that was never even supposed to go the distance in the first place.

There is absolutely no argument for Hagler winning this fight convincingly,because he didn't.

Deep down,Hagler knows he lost that fight.

Originally posted by kevintaylor View Post
            Hagler.I think he clearly out boxed leonard.Plus looks like leonard ran alot.

LMAO.

If you want to see some running,you should try watching some of Hagler's fights before he even won the title,although I guess it would be fair to assume that the only Hagler fight you have watched would be the Hearns fight....correct?

Comment

Excelent.....

Originally posted by donkim View Post
              Leonard beat Hagler and it's rather embarrassing to Hagler's legacy that we are even debating the result of a fight that was never even supposed to go the distance in the first place.

There is absolutely no argument for Hagler winning this fight convincingly,because he didn't.

LMAO.

If you want to see some running,you should try watching some of Hagler's fights before he even won the title,although I guess it would be fair to assume that the only Hagler fight you have watched would be the Hearns fight....correct?
              Totally Agree,.............!

Comment

Originally posted by donkim View Post

LMAO.

Totally Agree.. Leonard won 9-3rds.. Hagler was very fortunate that Hearns broke his famous right-hand in the opening round or Hagler was getting TKOd in 3rds.. Marvin Hagler is one of the most over-rated fighters of all times, Hagler had the oppotunity to fight 5`6ins Dwight Braxton but wanted no part of "The Camden Buzzsaw".. he chose Ray Leonard who was coming back after 3yrs out and Leonard whupped his ass

Comment

I thought Leonard won the first half and Hagler won the second! If they made it a draw we might have seen a rematch.
                  Last edited by roxy; 12-23-2009, 05:36 AM.

Comment

Nearest thing to a draw I ever saw. Gun to my head I'd go with Hagler as I think you'd need to do more than Leonard did to take a mans title

Comment

Working...
                    X