Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Method Man deserves more credit for the song "Say" off 4:21 The Day After...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Method Man deserves more credit for the song "Say" off 4:21 The Day After...

If you listen to the lyrics, what he is saying is the truth. and its a deep song....

"...we eat to live, they living to eat
    I'm fed up..."

get it...eat..fed up? lol

Originally posted by Truth View Post
    If you listen to the lyrics, what he is saying is the truth. and its a deep song....

"...we eat to live, they living to eat
    I'm fed up..."

get it...eat..fed up? lol

He deserves more credit period.

Comment

fa sho^.......

Comment

I thought that album was terrible and that song is the only one that I kind of liked. What the hell happened to him? I'll give him credit when he puts a good album out. He gets no credit from me for putting out a weak album with one halfway decent song on it. That's my opinion anyway but I've only listened to that album like twice. Maybe I should give it another chance.

Comment

you have a right your opinion^ but to be honest, most hip hop forums ive seen liked the album alot. and most fans i talked to liked the album alot too. its one of my favorites since 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
            you have a right your opinion^ but to be honest, most hip hop forums ive seen liked the album alot. and most fans i talked to liked the album alot too. its one of my favorites since 2005.
            I'm the first to admit that I have odd taste when it comes to hip hop. I love his early **** like the Tical and Tical 2000 but everything since then has just not done it for me. I really liked the new Wu album that came out recently.

I've also noticed that a lot of times when I listen to a new album I won't like it only to listen to it again months later and then I like it so maybe I'll give it another chance. I wasn't trying to come in here and **** all over your thread, just giving my take. I like the lyrics in the song your speaking of, "Say."

Comment

that album had 3 good tracks..that album was garbage....havent met 1 wu fan that liked the album

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I'm the first to admit that I have odd taste when it comes to hip hop. I love his early **** like the Tical and Tical 2000 but everything since then has just not done it for me. I really liked the new Wu album that came out recently.

I've also noticed that a lot of times when I listen to a new album I won't like it only to listen to it again months later and then I like it so maybe I'll give it another chance. I wasn't trying to come in here and **** all over your thread, just giving my take. I like the lyrics in the song your speaking of, "Say."

its all good man. you dont have to justify yourself to me. lol

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  that album had 3 good tracks..that album was garbage....havent met 1 wu fan that liked the album
                  http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24258

classic 27 9.96%
                  banger 176 64.94%
                  average 44 16.24%
                  mediocre 15 5.54%
                  wack 9 3.32%

Looks like the strong majory of Wu-Tang fans liked it quite a bit. Only 9 did not like it based on this sample of over 200 Wu-Tang fans. 15 thought it was lackluster. But still 176 called it a "banger" which is the strong majority. 64%
                  Last edited by Truth; 11-19-2009, 09:38 AM.

Comment

That album was GREAT... Idk what the fawk some of you are talking about. "Say" is an instant classic.. Lauryn Hill on the track as well... Method Man deserves more credit in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                    X