No announcement yet.

Team limey bum boys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
    We're an elite group of bum boys, tis true. If Elton or ****ing George tried to join I'd have to say to them "now listen fellas, you might take it up the love canal but you're just not up to the standards we require, now do one, slags!"

Only the best for team limey bum boys.
    Old Freddie is another story though right? He should be made the afterlife leader for the limey bum boys who have passed over

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
      Old Freddie is another story though right? He should be made the afterlife leader for the limey bum boys who have passed over
      I wouldn't reject old Freddie. Jesus, Mary and tit wanking Joseph, no I could not do that.

In the heavenly garden of Alan Freddie will be right there by the rose beds welcoming the new souls who have passed over.

Comment

Brace thyself, for the full force of the flow of Hoffee is about to pummel your pleasure spots.

Bum love will save the world!
        Now thats a mighty cup of Hoffee.

Comment

im bringing the vaseline

this is the proudest moment in my 23 years on this planet. god bless you all and your lengthy trouser snakes

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
            im bringing the vaseline

this is the proudest moment in my 23 years on this planet. god bless you all and your lengthy trouser snakes
            Alan bless you too my son, team limey bum boys would be nothing without your towering sweaty self.

Comment

Alan bless you too my son, team limey bum boys would be nothing without your towering sweaty self.
              what would this team be if the 6ft 5 sweat box wasn't in on the fun.....? I'll tell you what it would be.... ****, thats what

Comment

Originally posted by DURAN_IS_GOD View Post
                what would this team be if the 6ft 5 sweat box wasn't in on the fun.....? I'll tell you what it would be.... ****, thats what
                You've got no argument from me there Duran my son.

You complete us

Comment

You've got no argument from me there Duran my son.

You complete us
                  bless you squire, you're truly a father figure for us limeys on here

i look up to you so i do.... metaphorically speaking as it would be suprising if you surpassed my 6ft 5 inch frame

Comment

Me beef bayonet is standing to attention and is awaiting yer orders, Duran.

Comment

Can someone bum me please, i desperatly want to be in the limey bum squad but i'm only young and my mum said i have to wait until i'm 18 to be bummed by fully grown men.

Please help.

Comment

Working...
                      X