No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Explains Why Leaving Jackson Was The Right Move

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I see they're still calling that low blow reffing disaster a "stoppage loss"
    Yup, a man getting hurt from pro boxer's punches to the groin/genital area is pathetic and deserves the 'quitter' label. Totally logical by NSB standards.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      This sour piece of Russian trash got exposed and is blaming it on the trainer
      Go ask your best friend to punch you in the nuts a few times and do not be "exposed".

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        "If he says something about an exercise and I don't agree, we discuss it and we find compromise, some solutions

this explains Kovalevs entire problem right here
        Yep. Speaks volumes.

Comment

Blame JDJ all you want. Kov looked better in the second fight but Ward was on top of his game.

Comment

Originally posted by JULIEN44 View Post
            Kovalev won the first fight (with a beautiful knock down) and simply got robbed in the second fight in a home cooked robbery in a bunch of betrayal from his US trainer who was contacted by the other side and from the referee..

Location of the fight -> USA
            First judge nationality -> USA
            second judge nationality -> USA
            third judge nationality -> USA
            referee nationality -> USA

First boxer nationality -> USA
            Second boxer nationality -> Russia !!!

Now Ward retired very young from boxing in order not to fight Beterbiev, Bivol, Gvozdyk or Stevenson. But Kovalev will be again world champion the next week.

SO WE WILL HAVE THREE RUSSIAN BOXER CHAMPION OF THE WORLD IN LHW !

A good karma example.

:"peeleft:"
            I enjoy boxers from all over the world and I am happy that there are more russians boxers because it adds all those good fighters at the pro level.

Red K coming to you for pissing on the flag

Comment

Working...
            X