Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs: Tyson Fury is a Punk, a Chump, I'll KO The Whale!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Briggs would be the perfect opponent for Furys first comeback-fight. Easy fight for Fury but it would still generate some interest.

Comment

The way that these two like to talk shit, the entertainment value from that alone would be worth watching. The actual fight though, maybe not so much.

Comment

**** both of them Junkie motha****as!

Comment

Holy **** this would be awesome!!! The build up would be the most hilarious thing ever. LET'S DO IT

Comment

Hahaha, just when you think no one less relevant than Tyson Fury can crawl out of the woodwork, here comes Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I once saw someone have an idea regards drugs cheats: let them juice all they want and still fight, but only let them fight against other cheaters. Sometimes I think that might be a good idea.
              the only "sport" that I could think of whose "athletes" are walking chemical labs is professional bodybuilding, and quite a few of them die at young ages through heart and kidney failures. Boxing is already the most dangerous sport and there are always calls for its banning, if you allow its athletes to freely abuse drugs, you're looking at more deaths and more pressure for its banning.

If you really must see roided up beasts fight each other, the closest you'll get are the early Japanese MMA promotions like Pride, they don't really do drug tests. Of course it's not conclusive but the difference when top rank pride fighters like Vanderlei Silva and Mirko Cro Cop looked and performed between Pride and UFC (which does drug testing) really makes you go hmmmm...

Comment

"Lets go champ"

Comment

Haha imagine press conferences. Lol

Comment

hopefully no fighter gives briggs the payday, thats the best way to get at him. He can remain a broke, desperate, washed up and juiced up old has been.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      hopefully no fighter gives briggs the payday, thats the best way to get at him. He can remain a broke, desperate, washed up and juiced up old has been.
                      I wish him all the best hes a funny man and a real nice guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X