Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sh^t if a guy can get every registered voter in 10 states to vote for him I say he deserves to win. That should be a cheat code type trick to win now ffs that's so impressive.

Also f#ck Missouri.

But like I said what difference does it make to any election? This who gives a f#ck about less populated areas thing is a problem in all elections the way I see it. NYC and LA should only count as one electoral region for NY and Cali elections using this logic. And I believe every state has a specific city which has a much bigger % of the population for the state so it's a problem everywhere if it's a problem anywhere.

Comment

• Whomever it is Mueller is trying to make an example out of them. He could've notified their lawyers and have them turn themselves in. He wants these people arrested and perp walked on national TV. They might start arresting tonight since everybody knows it's supposed to happen tomorrow. Or they might start arresting Tuesday when everyone thinks they're safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        I tried doing business in Ukraine. Met with national and local government officials in Kiev and L'vov. Every one of them....EVERY ONE OF THEM....had their hands out for $$$$. I would not play the game so I left and took my people with me.

If Paul Manafort did business in Ukraine I guarantee ...GUARANTEE...he broke US laws.

The only more corrupt country in my experience is Russia.
        FBI is specifically investigating 13 business transactions by him, most likely all believed to be money laundering.

He didn't get paid for working for trump. But the day after he left the campaign he got a massive multi million dollar loan. The belief is thst Russia paid for him to be on trumps campaign staff, and the they paid him through a fake loan.

This is how Russia launders money.

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
          more people voted for hilary then trump this last election.
          trump got more electorial votes.
          Thanks captain obvious

Comment

• Paul Manafort and Rick Gates.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/30/u...-indicted.html

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              the failing new york times mentions trump's name 14 times in a short article but no mention of manafort working for the podesta brothers in Ukraine. tony podesta is also being investigated by mueller. seems like a pretty important connection that fake news is leaving out.

Comment

• Comment

• So basically, Trump is in the clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    So basically, Trump is in the clear.
                    i read the charges are for tax fraud from like 2013. but look at all the articles, trump's name appears before manaforts, fake news can't help themselves. got to keep the little sheeps brainwashed and angry that their girl hillary is still a loser.

Comment

• Trump knew Manafort was compromised by Russia when he resigned. But all this time he's been telling his supporters there was nothing to the investigation

The Trump campaign provided no reason for Manafort’s resignation. But in the days immediately leading up to the announcement, the New York Times reported investigators were looking into $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments to Manafort from former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych, and the Associated Press reported he helped a pro-Russian party in Ukraine funnel money to lobbying firms in Washington, D.C.

Comment

Working...
                      X