Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-12-2017, 06:54 AM #11
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,552,643.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
I don’t think I’ve ever come across a worse poster then you on this forum.
You are lying out your a55, you conduct and act like a 4 year old on here.

I’m 29 and have a very high salary for my age, compared to peers my age I would be considered “rich.” However no rich man has a “low stress job,” you don’t get paid well for an easy gig. It’s the reason people like me are paid well

I studied for 7 years, 4 years full time, 3 years in the evenings - aswell as working full time. That is what success takes! I work late 4 nights a week and always pushing myself. You spend most of your time on here living in a fabricated web of lies - I feel for you.

Having it easy = not a rich “businessman”

Idiot.
Work smarter, not harder.

The fact you have to work like a dog just to have a decent income is LOLworthy.

You probably have a low IQ.

I bet you work 50+ hours (don't lie).

What use is having a high income if you barely get the time to enjoy it? And live a life sleep deprived, unhealthy and stressed.

You're a fool boy, a young pretender, a dime a dozen. This is chess not checkers.

Here you go, alleviate that pain.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:56 AM #12
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4397 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 767,619,994,265,378,816.00
Total Points: 10,867,625,996,947,263,488.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

celebrities make ungodly money in the prime of their lives. they're some of the most wealthy people in the country. some of those guys / girls are still kids. gomez, beiber, swift, etc.

to get your business to start bringing in that kind of capital truly takes a lifetime, and a hell of a lot more work than a celebrity. not saying that celebrities don't work hard, because they do, but they rely primarily on talent with which they were born, and are paid based primarily on that talent.

so yeah, give me the one that doesn't require an entire lifetime of work, and that allows me to enjoy my money while i'm young and still have something in the tank. if you really want to head into business "low key" [whatever the f#ck you mean there,] you can do it after you're done with your career in hollywood.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 10:59 AM #13
Strong champion.

Quoted: 4397 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 767,619,994,265,378,816.00
Total Points: 10,867,625,996,947,263,488.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtémoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
Well it depends on what levels of success and celebrity.

If you are a low key businessman you have the financial wealth to do pretty much anything you want and keep a low profile.

If you a celeb you get paid for easy gigs like commercials, endorsements, appearances, you also probably can get laid easier if you are really famous and you hit the bars.

Thing is you are a target by all the shady peeps in this world who are out to get you. So the low key business man would be better for avoiding all the people looking to come at you.

But if you just trying to make it easy money celeb is the way to go and you can get laid easier.

you've never been in an executive position or owned a business if you don't think people in business have scores of people and companies trying to get to their money
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:00 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2498 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,000,000,080,768.00
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt ***BEWARE*** ; ***RACIST USER*** - Shaolin Sword For calling it like it is - 1bad65 

Low key and wealthy. You see how celebrities today live under a microscope. Every minutiae of their lives is recorded and funneled up to TMZ and the rest of the tabloid news networks. Then you have to worry about all the women who will try to blackmail you and take you down if you don't share the wealth. Can't sit down to a meal in public without gawkers, people taking your photo and having to worry about who wants to do you or your family harm. Just not as glamorize to be famous these days. Everyone is looking for a scandal.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:46 AM #15
Interim Champion

Quoted: 506 Post(s)
LockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond reputeLockardTheGOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 87,718.13

Fame would be great in a lot of ways, but I imagine it would get a little nauseating after awhile (at least in some respects.)

Then again, so would being rich, albeit less so. You're a fool if you don't think once you've gotten accustomed to having money to spend on things, you wouldn't return to whatever your general happiness level was before obtaining your fortune.
LockardTheGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 11:55 AM #16
Blackjack

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Blue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Heffner has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,520,167,106,320,214.50
Total Points: 1,520,183,109,364,868.25
No Message - Lucky Luciano E-Gift - ??? No Message - TBear there ya go - Toda Caine E-Gift - Lucky Luciano 
No Message - TBear Clean..... - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine No Message - Toda Caine 
No Message - -jose- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - O.S.I.R.I.S Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Childhood Cancer - MANGLER 

Low key businessman. I don't think I'd like being famous. Being famous could turn you into a celebrity or vice versa. I know for sure I wouldn't want to be a celebrity.
Blue Heffner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:02 PM #17
Stayin Humble..

Quoted: 2194 Post(s)
BoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingFan85 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,396,871,114,498,615,803,904.00
Total Points: 13,556,445,714,498,612,887,552.00
cheers bud - Beercules Time to jazz your profile up. Get a damn avatar too man something sick as fück - Scott. Weiland No Message - Scott. Weiland Cheers to good boxing discussion! - j0zef Yes sir! - anthonydavid11 
Cheers!!  And, thanks. - Redd Foxx I couldn't green you back so here's a beer.  BTW thanks for ruining my thread LOL. - -Freddy- war cp freshmart - Mike D You da man! - .:: JSFD26 ::. war b-fan85 - Mike D 
You'll get your points homes - ScottWeiland Pizza dude's got thirty seconds. - 1hourRun cheers - Beercules Thank you sir. Very interesting responses, too. - anthonydavid11 Thanks for representing, brother. - anthonydavid11 
You're a solid dude. Have a pixelated e-brew on me. - P.K Dionysus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Scott. Weiland Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Scott. Weiland 

Low key business man ofcourse.. I love my privacy more than I love fame..
BoxingFan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:44 PM #18
////////

Quoted: 4201 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,366,680.50
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

You need to have a cluster B personality disorder to genuinely crave fame
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:46 PM #19
Patriot

Quoted: 6013 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
Total Points: 63,759,359,090,351,629,402,112.00
fruit for Larry's fruit - Freedom. happy birthday! - -jose- HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog 
For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER 
No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Well all of us in the lounge are already tall, rich, low key businessmen with giant wangs and Mensa level IQs so.... pretty dumb question
BrometheusBob. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 01:49 PM #20
~HATERS GONNA HATE!~

Quoted: 7246 Post(s)
.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute.!WAR MIKEY! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,126,846,073,339,808,579,584.00
Total Points: 3,175,481,818,778,459,176,960.00
No Message - -jose- Happy Holidays bro - KOVALBOXER Boss Hogg Cartel - LoadedWraps bad ass sig and avi..... - Santa_ For Kovalev & Rocky 4 - BKM- 
WAR KILLER KOV!! - Dean_Razorback lol good one! :beerchug: - -jose- uno cerveza - Omowale Tribe Hahaha, good stuff. - Santa_ welcome back vato loco - Tago Nang Tago 
:beerchug: - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- Love your hilarious posts. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

depends if I want to get sucked off by every whore anywhere I go Ill want to be a celebrity but since I dont lack in the getting ***** department I go with low key businessman (which I am already).

Theirs pros and cons to both.

Low Key Buisnessman you have to actually work for your money.
Celebrity. your "celebrity" status alone can make you money, you can get paid just for your presence, sponsored post etc etc.
.!WAR MIKEY! is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
businessman, celebrity?, rich

User Tag List