Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 10-09-2017, 11:46 AM #21
New York City sucks

Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,137,639,988,547,442,176.00
Total Points: 1,137,643,098,484,265,344.00
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

You're a pampered English sissy faggot who was born into the Royal Family. Your limousine doesn't even go anywhere near where homeless people would be.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 11:56 AM #22
Lieutenant

Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 630,620,412,526,644,035,584.00
Total Points: 630,620,412,527,645,294,592.00
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
I see it a lot these days, itís getting cold here in Ireland. Itís dark earlier and it rains a lot

I live in a penthouse in the city, I have a good life, I work hard and enjoy the finer things. 3/4 nights a week Iíll eat in the finest restaurants in the city and last week I bought my third car - a Mercedes S class. Iíve worked for what I have, I studied for 7 years and worked the last 4 years of uni. I appreciate wealth and the joys that come with it

My background is a low to middle income family, Iím 29, worth millions and I get bothered on a daily basis by homeless people looking for ďchange.Ē Not only does it bother me but it makes me angry, angry to the point where I raised my voice on more than one occasions to these low life pigs

This morning on my commute to the office, I couldnít help but notice this black homeless guy. He was weeping and shivering in the cold air, he looked up at me in his pathetic water filled eyes and said ďSir, I have nothing. Can you spare 2 Euro so I can get a cup of coffee to keep myself warm?Ē

He put out a paper cup looking for change and I simply put my cigarette butt into the cup and walked off. I could hear him weeping as continued my commute

We all have opportunities in life, itís up to you what you do with it. Make the wrong decisions and pay the consequences
There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich manís table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

ďThe time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abrahamís side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ĎFather Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.í

ďBut Abraham replied, ĎSon, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.í

Luke 19-26
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 10:30 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 820 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,683,927,709,122.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy360 View Post
You have never been to Tijuana.

As to the OP. I used to feel that way when I was younger. Been through a lot more then you I'm sure and life has taught me that yes hard work does pay off. However after you have done the hard work. You have done the years what will you do if the bottom falls out? Will you do another 7 years of learning to get back what you already spent to get back what you lost or will you quit and live on the streets? So you have a good job now? Don't be so quick to think your impervious to disaster or you might be using some of the knowledge you get off this site to keep some bum from taking your card board box.
talking about here in America.
Straight Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:57 PM #24
Owning Pacfans all day

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,003,020,973,621,309,865,984.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derranged View Post
You're a pampered English sissy faggot who was born into the Royal Family. Your limousine doesn't even go anywhere near where homeless people would be.
Iíll **** you up
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:49 PM #25
Sex Pervert

Quoted: 1363 Post(s)
Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 159,081,613.44
Total Points: 1,158,689,068.22
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Pretty Boy32 sounds like the kind of man that I would WELCOME to the RELAX CLUB
Monaco Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 05:54 PM #26
Sex Pervert

Monaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco Slim has a reputation beyond repute
The most RELAXED poster i've witnessed. - JabRight For letting me join the prestigious Relax Club - JimRaynor Here you go peasant, my American charity smiles upon the less fortunate - JimRaynor 

Pretty boy32, I'm going to come over to Ireland and we'll go out and set fire to 100 Euro's in front of homeless people
Old 10-10-2017, 06:02 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Sifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond reputeSifo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,948,102,901,233,745,920.00
Total Points: 131,948,102,901,243,772,928.00
Thanks for the points, you're a quality poster and I respect you. - NiŮo De Oro here's a gift.. - chiguy91 Happy New Year. - Round 1 I can't green you again yet, and you have more points than I do ... don't be greedy! :) - *Boss Lady* No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Best 24/7 ever - Jeff Da Maori have an apple - bigsmoothh 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PACnPBFsuck Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - chiguy91 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
Is this a parody thread or just idiotic?
Didn't you used to have a "bullshsit of the week thread"?
Sifo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:02 PM #28
Owning Pacfans all day

Quoted: 618 Post(s)
Pretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond reputePretty Boy32 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,003,020,973,621,309,865,984.00
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N 
No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N No Message - R E A S O N Fattin up your gifts Fam - The Gully Gad 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy holiday f@g! - led* No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
Since you got no di.ck last night,here's a hotdog! - HughJass For the epic thread fail lol.This will make you happy. - HughJass Happy New Year!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 thanks for the fap material - Santa_ One of the GOAT posters - JK1700 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - ABOSWORTH Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Grand Champ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Schism Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - Kevin Jesus Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - killakali 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Artur Kyshenko Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr449 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr449 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr449 Autism - D.I.E.S.E.L 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monaco Slim View Post
Pretty boy32, I'm going to come over to Ireland and we'll go out and set fire to 100 Euro's in front of homeless people
Fantastic idea my friend. I had a dream lastnight that I ate a 22oz rib eye on the bone (cooked medium rare) on front of one them starving pigs.
Pretty Boy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:13 PM #29
New York City sucks

Quoted: 3371 Post(s)
Derranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond reputeDerranged has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,137,639,988,547,442,176.00
Total Points: 1,137,643,098,484,265,344.00
Shit, sorry. I mean: Happy Hanukkah! (No offence intended) - Flab Feliz Navidad - El Mustang merry christmas jew.... - dj emzz Happy Holidays bro! - led Happy holidays Mario! - led* 
Feel sweeter this Friday honey - Weltschmerz Happy Hannukkah! - led pretend it's JAB - Weltschmerz Official Queer of the Year Award - Weltschmerz Happy Birthday fine sir.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Have a beer,can't green you again lol - HughJass Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! You da man - Beercules Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu Happy New Year, Jew Boy - Rocky... 
Happy New Year lad!! All the best for 2016!! - Pretty Boy1 :lol1: - -jose- wut up jew? - Kuyukut cheers holmes - Mike D My bad, mate. Cheers! - .:: JSFD26 ::. 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Rocky... Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !! AI-Holmes!! Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BoxingPromoter Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - mangler 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - BostonGuy World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PorterIsFuture Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - BM dnobagaV World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Iíll **** you up
Yea right, you got beat up by some fat girl in Harlem that time and your private security force let it happen
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That's what you get for putting your hair in cornrows and wearing FUBU. You're a ginger.
Derranged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 06:33 PM #30
Sex Pervert

Quote:
Fantastic idea my friend. I had a dream lastnight that I ate a 22oz rib eye on the bone (cooked medium rare) on front of one them starving pigs.
Tastes better in front of homeless bums

Share This With Friends

Tags
corners, homeless, people, street, sympathy, weeping

User Tag List