X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F**k wales! COYBIG!

Comment

• Literally bricking it after Iceland confirmed a place in next years world cup.. I thought we had a bit of a chance and 2018 may have been the year

Might as well not go now

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Literally bricking it after Iceland confirmed a place in next years world cup.. I thought we had a bit of a chance and 2018 may have been the year

Might as well not go now
        Always a chance that they are gonna thunderclap our **** in again.

But that's what happens when the greatest teams face off against each other.

I was listening to a podcast that said the Faroe Islands are probably about 8 years away from beating England at a tournament. Sounds about right. Those Faroe Islanders are a top, top, top, side.

I think England have Brazil and Germany in friendlies soon. That should be some light relief from the absolute savages we have been putting to the sword recently.

What Brazilian would get in the Lithuanian squad?
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-09-2017, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          F**k wales! COYBIG!
          Great win tbh, my Dad is from Clare and my Mum's parents are from Kerry. Top, top, team.

England vs Ireland final in Russia will probably happen. Dependent on whether either of them can knock out Iceland.

I think Syria might have a chance of qualifying. They will be a dark horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Always a chance that they are gonna thunderclap our **** in again.

But that's what happens when the greatest teams face off against each other.

I was listening to a podcast that said the Faroe Islands are probably about 8 years away from beating England at a tournament. Sounds about right. Those Faroe Islanders are a top, top, top, side.

I think England have Brazil and Germany in friendlies soon. That should be some light relief from the absolute savages we have been putting to the sword recently.

What Brazilian would get in the Lithuanian squad?
            Yeah not impressed with the germans.. a paltry 40+ goal difference in that group is pretty mediocre..

England have been facing hard opponents week after week.. I doubt the Germans will be ready

Syria made it did they? This world cup is gonna be truly stacked can't wait to see the Syrian powerhouse match up vs the Icelandic juggernaut

Comment

I call it a respectful shoeing. We didn't insult them by scoring any more goals than necessary. I called the 1 nil. I know how classy we are.

It was like watching a Lion bring down a baby gazelle. But respectfully, with a nod to the Gazelle's Nan as if to say look I'm sorry but I am the King of the Jungle and I know we're all just trying to get by but I need a snack. No seasoning, no sautéing. Just food.

Comment

• Gutted the Internationals are over. So I'll offer my closing thoughts.

England have been putting the world to rights. Restoring national pride to an all-time high.

These foreign melts are quivering in their sartorially exquisite shoes.

They get to switch off for a month or so hiding in their leagues and lighting up our own premiership with their quality, until they again have ponder the impossible problem of how to deal with a midfield duo of Jordan Henderson and Eric Dier and their purposefully ponderous build up play.

Pep Guardiola invented the pressure cooker style full of quick, short passing. We have the slow cooker style of dead slow and obvious passing. Everyone knows when you cook something slow you cook the absolute shit out of it until it is soft as fuck and has no structural integrity whatsoever. I can't think of a more brutal team than England.

The Germans have statisticians locked away in a lab somewhere trying find fault in Jordan's Henderson's ability to take about 43 seconds to control a ball and then get on the half-turn, or just how they can deal with a player like Dier who by anyone's standards is fairly tall.

Football's coming home. The rest of the world should amalgamate their squads together in the summer to provide an 'all-star' squad to avoid embarrassment. 'All stars' is an oxymoron of course when it comes to football, we have all the fucking stars.

I've also found out my Missus is prego. Which is great because I'll probably get paternity around the world cup. Definitely going to blog about the World Cup. Got to record it for prosperity. I am so glad I'll have a kid who will be born into a world where England are the rightful Kings of Football.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-10-2017, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Whats going on with Argentina? They have Mascherano, Otamendi, Di Maria, Messi, Icardi, Pastore, Aguero, Lanzini, Higuain and Dybala so why are they struggling so badly?

Is it a poor defence overall or is it just purely **** management? Attacking they seem to be seriously dangerous on paper.
                  QFT.

Star studded! Yet, not doing schit. Why?

I hope Ecuador beat them.

Comment

• Charly Musonda probably be another De Bruyne by the looks of it, can't even get on the bench even when Pedro and Willian have been piss poor
                    Hopefully he goes out on loan or at least put in a buyback clause if he is sold in January

Comment

I've also found out my Missus is prego. Which is great because I'll probably get paternity around the world cup. Definitely going to blog about the World Cup. Got to record it for prosperity. I am so glad I'll have a kid who will be born into a world where England are the rightful Kings of Football.
                      Ay yo congratulations brother!

As its first act i have no doubt that Sparked Jnr will make sure to be born just after the world cup has finished.

Comment

Working...
                      X