Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And it Begins! French court ruled that children can consent to sex with adults!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Little girl gets raped. Rapist gets let off the hook for rape.

All y'all can talk about is "liberal" this and "left" that.

Pathetic.

Got my damn blood pressure up.

Might be the bourbon.
    clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, enjoy ye drink mate, left and right my arse

Comment

No wonder they allowed Roman Polanski to stay there

Comment

Pathetic.

Might be the bourbon.
        The only sensible post in this thread

Pointing at liberals, who are just as outraged about this child being wronged and the rapist getting a slap on the wrist, solves nothing.

Also to be clear, it wasn't the ruling of a court that children can consent to sex with adults. The age of consent in France is 15.

But in a decision that’s prompted anger, prosecutors decided “there was no violence, no constraint, no threat, and no surprise” on the part of the man to justify the charge of rape.
        The prosecutors decided on their own accord to not file a rape charge and instead pursued the charge of 'sexual abuse of a minor'.

The court didn't rule schit - the article you are quoting from is misleading by starting off as if it was a court decision that a child can consent.

You'll notice that the article TS is quoting from quotes from another article which never suggests that this was a court decision.

https://www.thelocal.fr/20170927/ang...o-sex-with-man

But to their anger and to the shock of many in France prosecutors decided to only charge the man with sexual abuse of a minor (atteinte sexuel).
        Prosecutors making a decision about which charge to file is much, much different from a court ruling.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-27-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          It's idiot liberals..

Kiss Europe goodbye...

Overran by liberals n 3rd world hordes
          I would suggest that it's the pedophile elite. They are slowly but relentlessly pushing to have the practices of their "religion" become mainstream.

And they are deliberately distracting the masses with these divisive melodramas of left wing vs right wing, whites vs minorities, Chritians vs Muslims etc.

That way people get all riled up at the wrong things and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

I can't say I'm shocked that the TS and his right wing brethren who ran into this thread to bash liberals did not bother to do a little reading. Several posters ITT don't even realize the fact that this was not actually a court ruling, including the thread starter.

It was a few prosecutors making a decision about which charges to file. They chose not to charge rape. That isn't the same as a court ruling that children can consent to sex with adults. Not even close, really.

Did you happen to actually read the article, Bygeorge?

This article is the real definition of fake news. Sprinkle a little bit of falsehood (ie calling it a court ruling) on top of a real situation, and bam that's all you need to convince a few brain dead sheeple that half of the world is in support of pedophilia.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-27-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Y'all have your heads so far up your own asses with this "left/right" nonsense that you can't tell which end is up.

There's pretty clearly something else going on here than "lol liberal". I don't know if it's money, or if it's someone who knows someone, or what, but to make this about left and right is classless and shallow.

I don't typically get involved in the political talk, but for a group of people claiming everyone else is "offended" and "snowflakes" y'all sure do fine a reason to cry "but but LEFT!" about literally everything.
              I know a ton of "left" and "right" leaning people.

Not a single one of them would justify this ruling with any sort of legitimacy.

Christ, you goddamn morons.

Pathetic.

Might be the bourbon.

John, I respect you..

I totally get what you are saying and you are right, this shouldn't be a left/right type thing..

I admit, I used the term liberal in this thread, but 9 out of 10 times it's a wacko liberal judge..
              Just like it's always a wacko conservative blowing up abortion offices or denying climate change or evolution..

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I can't say I'm shocked that the TS and his right wing brethren who ran into this thread to bash liberals did not bother to do a little reading. Several posters ITT don't even realize the fact that this was not actually a court ruling, including the thread starter.

It was a few prosecutors making a decision about which charges to file. They chose not to charge rape. That isn't the same as a court ruling that children can consent to sex with adults. Not even close, really.

This article is the real definition of fake news. Sprinkle a little bit of falsehood (ie calling it a court ruling) on top of a real situation, and bam that's all you need to convince a few brain dead sheeple that half of the world is in support of pedophilia.

Good post bob

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Well...then...its the damn liberal prosecutors

Damn liberals

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Rich pedo will now go to Paris, instead of Thailand to engage in Mohammed sanctioned sex
                    Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    No wonder they allowed Roman Polanski to stay there
                    Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    I would suggest that it's the pedophile elite. They are slowly but relentlessly pushing to have the practices of their "religion" become mainstream.

And they are deliberately distracting the masses with these divisive melodramas of left wing vs right wing, whites vs minorities, Chritians vs Muslims etc.

That way people get all riled up at the wrong things and pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
                    if it had been 50 year old Mohammed and 9 year old Aisha it would have been alright, according to the koran. Also if it was Bill Clinton and some kid on Epstein's pleasure island. Sex with children is also a feature of certain cults and secret societies

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      It's idiot liberals..

Kiss Europe goodbye...

Overran by liberals n 3rd world hordes
                      Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh get out of here bro. No liberal is for some sick **** like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X