Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who deserved to win, Golovkin or Canelo? (public poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many of those 33 fanboys and trolls voted that ward won in the first kovalev fight? im gonna guess, most of them.

Comment

GGG won the fight it was always gonna be tough for him to get a decision vs canelo

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        how many of those 33 fanboys and trolls voted that ward won in the first kovalev fight? im gonna guess, most of them.
        Pretty much all of them, no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

This is why I keep telling people, Byrd wasn't the only judge that had a shady card. she he just had the most obvious one.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            3G clearly won that fight.

I want to like Canelo, but when there's an agenda clearly at work that just turns me away.
            And his filthy fans defend him.

Comment

I don't think there has ever been a more decisive decision in a poll before

Comment

Nelo clearly lost fight. His victory was surviving 12 rounds. If yearns fought like nelo did vagainst haglker he would have survived also. But yearns went oiut on shield going for it.
                No way did nelo win

Comment

its just funny to see thepeople who voted for Canelo. Mexicans and flat out GGG haters. Look at the names there... Easy to see

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                    its just funny to see thepeople who voted for Canelo. Mexicans and flat out GGG haters. Look at the names there... Easy to see
                    Yeah, that list doesn't surprise me. Take the obvious no votes off and Canelo is down to about 5%, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Good stuff! There is hope yet for NSB.
                      I don't have twitter. Do you know what are the current results on the twitter poll?
                      About 80% say Golovkin deserved to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X