Gennady Golovkin ran into a bear... and the bear backed down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    ������

Don't know if real... also funny and ridiculous ... but yeah most animals run away from humans unless u do something dumb like trying to run away from them.

Wanna see something amazing?? Go watch human planet there is an episode where some tribe from kenia (the dorobos) go and steal food from a pack of lions, and scare them off just by walking to them with confidence, warrior spirit at its best.
    I bookmarked a YT video of that a while back. Apparently, intimidating lions and taking their meat is something Dorobo men have been doing for generations.

Lions are just big puzzies. MAN is king of the beasts!
    Last edited by kafkod; 09-12-2017, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I bookmarked a YT video of that a while back. Apparently, intimidating lions and taking their meat is something Dorobo men have been doing for generations.

Lions are just big puzzies. MAN is king of the beasts!
      Yeah that's the one ! Haha canelo and ggg ain't got shi*t over this guys balls

Comment

This reminds me of the time they posted that article that Yusef Mack went face to face with that wild C0CK ..we know how that ended ������

Comment

I'm sure Abel talked about this last year. Golovkin was about 50 metres in front of the car which Abel and Golovkin's brother was in following him.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Jesus Christ

The bear backed down because he fight's like Connor McGregor. He was kicking..., ****in' MMA guys can't fight worth crap.

Comment

Jesus christ take it down a notch will ya

Chuck Norris > GGG

Comment

Turns out the bear just wanted an autograph but forgot to bring his pen.

Comment

Working...
                X