Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you wanna see Conor in the ring again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McBoner is a Kovalev wannabe twisting his torso to fake a left or right....yet cant even execute the punch in boxing but with 4oz gloves he's more confident to throw a punch?

I say Orlando Cruz face off is what we need!!!!

Comment

I think he should take what he learned here and go back with that to MMA.

Comment

Yes I kinda wanna see him vs someone in their prime and close to his size so people can see boxing can't be played. floyd is a special fighter he has insane skill so he can give up age and weight but when conor fights someone his age and weight he will get hurt badly

Comment

He really has no power on boxing terms. It's like watching a welterweight Hughie Fury. He's good at build-up but I can't ever seeing him beating a real fighter..

Comment

No, I wanna see him back in the octagon where he belongs. He has a championship that he needs to defend.

Comment

McGregor isn't ready for boxing. He has no stamina. If he can't knock someone out in 2-3 rounds he is done. He should take what he learned on Saturday and become a better MMA fighter. He should be get a 3rd fight with Nate Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                Sure. I love seeing UFCs finest get beat up.
                ^This. I would Say: yes, because I want to see him lose again.

Comment

I sure as hell do. Mostly because of the way he carried himself out of defeat. Very gracious guy.

I'll tune in to the next fight he has, whether MMA or boxing just because he made me a fan now. Can't say I would have ever prior.

Comment

Hell no. Give me Stipe Miochich or someone who can actually box. Connor just fouled and bullied. He got in very few quality shots. Not a quality boxer. At all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Off of the strength of Conor McGregor's fight last night vs one of the legends of boxing would you like to see him again vs Paulie M or just a lesser guy in a more even-ish fight?
                      I want to see Mcgregor fight Golovkin, winner gets the entire purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X