No announcement yet.

Do you fear for Floyds life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you fear for Floyds life?

I am very worried for Floyds life after he gets in the ring with Conor Mcgregor. It is a real safety concern. I hope he doesn't leave with any permanent damage. Do you fear for Floyd also?
    yes
    53.33%
    no
    46.67%

49-1

Sr SHOULD HAVE NEVER allowed this fight to happen. Floyd will get damaged for life, mark my words. This will be Aldo Part 2.

Comment

Hahaha! The only thing Floyd will risk losing in this fight is what little dignity he may have had coming in. The fight is a joke. Conor will get clowned and look like a guy who never fought in a pro fight once the bell rings. You're paying $100 for a glorified sparring session that will end whenever Floyd wants it to end. This will be a more one-sided ass-whooping than the one C-rate, washed up Gatti took towards the end of his career.

Comment

are you kidding me? floyd is gonna bust this guy up bad...he should still have his legs, and he always took a good shot...

Comment

No. Floyd deserves to suffer in the ring, may Conor be The One to bring the pain.

Comment

No, but I fear for yours.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
              No, but I fear for your life.
              Watcha yuh gonna do boy.

Comment

Originally posted by apples View Post
                Watcha yuh gonna do boy.
                It's already been done.

Comment

Where are the mods here? We really need to stop this trolling. It's degrading the integrity of this forum. It's getting embarrassing.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                    49-1

Sr SHOULD HAVE NEVER allowed this fight to happen. Floyd will get damaged for life, mark my words. This will be Aldo Part 2.
                    I need you to tell me if you truly feel this way or if you're trolling. This forum has become embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                    X