Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never Put Timothy Bradley and Teddy Atlas TOGETHER AS COMMENTATORS EVER!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible, Bradley isn't articulate as well. It's like listening to Lennox Lewis when he use to commentate as well. If it isn't Paulie M or RJJ I can't take it.

Comment

Teddy is pretty over the top but felt Joe and Tim were not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
        These dudes are borderline gay with their ass kissing for each other. Shit is annoying, awkward, and gay as hell.

Bradely: You know yous the best right coach
        Atlas: Ohhh you such a sweet little guy.
        Bradley: thank you coach
        Atlas: no problem you know i love you
        tessitore: ummm...... look at this amazing fight
        Originally posted by Johnston View Post
        I hear you . **** is awkward
        Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        I agree. The only thing good about Atlas sharing the commentator roll with 2 other guys is Atlas can't talk 3 minutes straight every round the way he used to before. By the way, Teddy, boxers move on legs, not tires and they have stomachs not basements.
        Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        The whole commentating was cringeworthy and idiotic. It was also onesided. They were riding Lomachenko hard.
        Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Terrible, Bradley isn't articulate as well. It's like listening to Lennox Lewis when he use to commentate as well. If it isn't Paulie M or RJJ I can't take it.
        Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        Teddy is pretty over the top but felt Joe and Tim were not bad at all.
        I dont Know why all the hate. I think they did well.

Comment

Just give me Lampley, Merchant and Kellerman. Throw In Roy Jones and George Foreman for the comedy and protection(Bowe vs Golota)and we have a perfect broadcast. Bradley Is actually decent to listen to but Tessitore and Atlas are unbearable.

Comment

You make me feel glad to have watched this show on mute. The first show had highly awkward interactions with Atlas & Bradley too + Bradley seemed like he barely could give his true feelings about the fight with Atlas there trying to steer Bradley's opinion his way.

Respect on Bradley trying to get his foot into the door of this new career post-boxing, but he needs to man up a bit & not be as influenced by Atlas or he's never gonna be really good at this job I suspect he can be good at.

Comment

The ATG was Tarver, but they blacklisted him for BS.

Comment

Originally posted by RA-Box View Post
                The ATG was Tarver, but they blacklisted him for BS.
                **** yeah. I created a thread in the past that they need to bring back Tarver!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  You make me feel glad to have watched this show on mute. The first show had highly awkward interactions with Atlas & Bradley too + Bradley seemed like he barely could give his true feelings about the fight with Atlas there trying to steer Bradley's opinion his way.

Respect on Bradley trying to get his foot into the door of this new career post-boxing, but he needs to man up a bit & not be as influenced by Atlas or he's never gonna be really good at this job I suspect he can be good at.
                  TO BE FAIR he tried to stand up to atlast tonight he told atlas I dont agree and atlas jsut ignored and kept it moving lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY!. View Post
                    TO BE FAIR he tried to stand up to atlast tonight he told atlas I dont agree and atlas jsut ignored and kept it moving lol.
                    Good to hear. Thats what Bradley should do. He gots to give his true take on whatever is going down & not just go along with whatever narrative Atlas has decided to push cuz sometimes he is on point, but more often he's got his own nutty agenda that just seems sorta odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Good to hear. Thats what Bradley should do. He gots to give his true take on whatever is going down & not just go along with whatever narrative Atlas has decided to push cuz sometimes he is on point, but more often he's got his own nutty agenda that just seems sorta odd.
                      Exactly. Atlas is a nut like a broken clock he right at least twice a day but thats at best lmfao.

Comment

Working...
                      X