Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Gets Off The Floor To Dominate Joe Smith Jr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    all that crying about fighting A stevenson and he loses to Barrera
    Don't know why everyone was clamoring for him to fight Stevenson ???

When the fight fell apart I stated it was the best thing for Smith because he clearly wasn't ready as he blocks punches with his chin and that wouldn't be a good look against Stevenson.

My reasoning was that Smith needed more time to develop and therefore shouldn't be facing top guys back to back.

But now I see that it doesn't matter because his corner must be his foreman at the job cause they sound clueless, therefore there would never be any real development.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      This is the worst night of my life.
      Funny how you were one of the hyping up this great white hypejob as your Savior, constantly rediculing bhop for getting beaten instead of rediculing this clown 4 even fighting a old ass 51 yr old legend,then bragging incessantly as if he accomplished greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Funny how you were one of the hyping up this great white hypejob as your Savior, constantly rediculing bhop for getting beaten instead of rediculing this clown 4 even fighting a old ass 51 yr old legend,then bragging incessantly as if he accomplished greatness.
        Your f*ggot ass said Hopkins would knock him out

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          My great white hope was defeated
          U can't be serious ?
          I don't mind u having a great white hope, I'm just mad u choose Joe to fill those shoes. Not to worry, we'll share Andre Ward with u since his dad was White.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
            U can't be serious ?
            I don't mind u having a great white hope, I'm just mad u choose Joe to fill those shoes. Not to worry, we'll share Andre Ward with u since his dad was White.
            Oh ok thank you

Comment

As Barrera keeps winning bigdramashow keeps losing

Comment

I'm actually disappointed in Smith. I thought he was at least a little better than what he displayed. He looked terrible tonight like he really has been working construction in between fights.

Comment

I know Marcus Browne went from joy to pain! I know he was hoping he and Joe Smith Jr. was going be a big payday in NY! Kovalev would be a better payday in NY! Kovalev vs. Browne! Make it happen!

Comment

Barrera gave him a boxing lesson.

Comment

I've said it quite a few times that Smith just lacks the basic fundamentals it was evident tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X