Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm pulling for you, Bat. I need Brees to do well in another league. Chances are, if you win, I win.

Comment

• Question: Is the consolation round for real or are only the guys still in it playing.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        You, DLM, and Skills.
        Was Skills in? I thought he said he was a student and low on cash.
        Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        I'm pulling for you, Bat. I need Brees to do well in another league. Chances are, if you win, I win.
        Jinx!
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Question: Is the consolation round for real or are only the guys still in it playing.
        Its worth it if you want to skip taking abuse by tua's statistics.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          It is you and I this week (on some shoddy coding)...prepare yourself for the law of averages.
          Oh wait you are the Green Box Larry's lol. This is why I shouldn't go by team names.

You're my boy as well...........and you are still going to get this work lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Who's left on the liqour bet???
            You, DLM, and Skills.
            I'm still Salty about this bc I coulda sworn I told Reed I was still in after last year and never backed out, but I can't find any post ... I'll still keep my word and send a bottle to the winner even if it's me

I'm pulling for you, Bat. I need Brees to do well in another league. Chances are, if you win, I win.
            You're dead to me Johnny

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              Hey JohnM... Is that list for the Liquor bet? I said I was still in and I paid up last year with no problems don't give me the boot I'm still here, I just need to post more often
              Yeah, it's for the liquor bet. Reed has been busy so I tried to go back through the thread and find out who was in or out. Then I pretty much just got tired of asking in the thread so I finalized the list.

Just quote the post where you said you were still in and I'll add you to it.

I promise I didn't boot you because you don't post as much. I've just been trying to get a final list together for a while and everyone was ignoring it so I got tired of it and made it final.

Yeah, I always thought Mustang was in the bet.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                Yeah, I always thought Mustang was in the bet.
                Why thanks Jreck ... I'll still honor it if I don't win ... but I plan on winning even though my TD machine Melvin Gordon is out ... I'm leaning on A. Brown, TY Hilton and Shady McCoy

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Oh wait you are the Green Box Larry's lol. This is why I shouldn't go by team names.

You're my boy as well...........and you are still going to get this work lol.
                  If yahoo had their **** together the playoffs would actually be seeded properly. Worst of luck to you. One-legged Aaron Rodgers is ready to put in work.
                  Last edited by DeadLikeMe; 12-16-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    Was Skills in? I thought he said he was a student and low on cash.

Jinx!

Its worth it if you want to skip taking abuse by tua's statistics.
                    I was asking because I couldn''t make changes but the problem was Yahoo. I put my team in.

Comment

• re: Mustang. I'm not real sure what to do, fellas. I asked a few times in the thread for confirmation on who was in and who was out. We were a couple of weeks into the season, I had to make a final list.

re: Skills. It doesn't look like he ever confirmed either. The last post I'm showing is, as Bat said, he was mentioning the student loans.

Basically makes it down to DLM, and the defending Liquor Bet Champion of the Woooooorrrrrrllllld.....Old Man Bat.

Comment

Working...
                      X