No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley is getting so annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Lampley is getting so annoying

He only commented when Kessler landed. And was kinda dick riding Kessler. Froch would land a combination and Kessler one punch back, and hed scream about it. Its become annoying with the bias they show. Even Andre Ward had to correct one of them and state, Froch landed 3 punches Kessler landed one. Ive always liked Lampley but he's becoming unlikeable.:gay:

I miss Larry Merchant and Steward.

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
      He only commented when Kessler landed. And was kinda dick riding Kessler. Froch would land a combination and Kessler one punch back, and hed scream about it. Its become annoying with the bias they show. Even Andre Ward had to correct one of them and state, Froch landed 3 punches Kessler landed one. Ive always liked Lampley but he's becoming unlikeable.:gay:
      Hell yeah about the 11th round I believe froch hit him with a solid combo that hurt Kessler yet he didnt say anything.

Comment

If you thought that was annoying watch the Manny/Clottey fight....

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
          You just noticed that? He does the same thing every time Pacquiao fights. Before JMM knocked Pacquiao's eyes straight he literately only reacted to the two monster shots JMM landed. Other than that, it was a Pacquiao ass licking fest.

Comment

Bang bing bang bang bang

Comment

I noticed that.

On an unrelated note, I also noticed that Kessler kept landing that overhand right on Froch's shoulder. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                If you thought that was annoying watch the Manny/Clottey fight....
                Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
                Bang bing bang bang bang

Comment

Originally posted by Sociopath View Post
                  I noticed that.

On an unrelated note, I also noticed that Kessler kept landing that overhand right on Froch's shoulder. Weird.
                  the overhand right wasn't landing all night for Kessler, his only real damaging shot was the roundhouse left.
                  and yeah Lampley was pretty biased for some reason towards Kessler, there was one moment i think in the eighth or ninth round where Froch landed a big left on kessler as kessler threw a punch that just grazed Froch and Lampley yelled out "Huge shot by Kessler!"

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                    lmao ..........

Comment

Working...
                    X