No announcement yet.

Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get Mayweather-Jmm 2 for the ring belt

Juan according to others is now a legit ww so lets get the 2 best ww's in the world in the ring for May4th..would bring in record numbers and crown the winner the ring champion....

What if thats the hold up? Who knows. I would buy it. JMM deserves some bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
      What if thats the hold up? Who knows. I would buy it. JMM deserves some bread.
      Hey why not he is the #2 ww and people act like he is this new animal lets make it happen

Comment

Please no just gonna be a snoozefest as Mayweather cruises for a victory

Comment

Why not for the Champion of the Decade belt? Ha! Itll be the sane as the first fight i think

Comment

I thought you wanted him to unify the belts? Clearly he should fight the Paulie vs Mosley winner.

Comment

yeah let's make the most predictable fight of the year......

Comment

Top Rank vs. Golden Boy. Floyd's ducking.

In all seriousness, this is actually a legit option for Mayweather. Which tells you how bad the welterweight division is. I'd rather see Mayweather-Marquez 2 than Mayweather vs. Alexander or Malignaggi or Kell Brook or anyone else besides Bradley.

Comment

Make it happen,if he is good enough to fight the fighter of the decade 4 times surly he can fight floyd atleast 2 times right?

Comment

Floyd would embarrass him.... again.

Comment

Working...
                    X