Kirkland's next potential opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirkland's next potential opponents?

just watched the fight, oh my god, this guy is made for PPV

i couldn't help but think about him fighting guys like Cotto, Canelo, and even Sergio Martinez at 160

what do you guys think, who do you wanna see this guy fight?

Yeah, he's another knockout waiting to happen...

Comment

Might be in the minority but I want to see Kirkland Molina....... Kirkland still can be touched pretty easy and Ann has said she wants a few more fights before fighting Martinez. The WBC wont let Kirkland fight Canelo anytime soon and Cotto is past it. Lara seems interesting also but at the same time time I can also see Lara easily out boxing him.

Comment

I don't see too many guys and their promotors willing to fight Kirkland. . . Lara, Williams, Molina, Ishida rematch are the most likely opponents. . . I don't see Kirkland going to 160 to fight the top guys yet. . . I think he gets KO'd by a lot of guys at 160. . .

Lemieux vs. Kirkland might be good - but Lemieux is light years ahead of Kirkland technically. . . But he is also fragile. . . Both are savage inside fighters. . .

I think most likely is an Ishida rematch or Paul Williams.

Comment

Anybody not named canelo. Him on a ppv card again would be fantastic. He gives a good brawl (when applicable) and can get a crowd going. Molina or Lara?

Comment

I'm sorry, but the very logic here seems twisted. Me personally will never beg for another ppv attraction. I don't get the logic behind wanting a fighter to become a ppv attraction. I don't want to have to shell out loads of cash to watch my favorite fighters fight on ppv. I'm a Raven's fan & I'd be pissed if i had to pay money to watch them battle the steelers.

Comment

kirkland should fight the mexican ginger

Comment

I want Alvarez vs Kirkland for 5 de Mayo but I think most likely we will get a Kirkland vs Lara or Kirkland vs Molina fight first (which I have no problem with either).

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I'm sorry, but the very logic here seems twisted. Me personally will never beg for another ppv attraction. I don't get the logic behind wanting a fighter to become a ppv attraction. I don't want to have to shell out loads of cash to watch my favorite fighters fight on ppv. I'm a Raven's fan & I'd be pissed if i had to pay money to watch them battle the steelers.
                  Seriously. I don't know why people are always on about that.

Comment

i would like to see him shut laras big mouth up

Comment

Working...
                    X