Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 03-31-2020, 05:05 PM #101
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3646 Post(s)
QueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond reputeQueensburyRules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,960.73
Total Points: 163,867.92
Autism - Marchegiano 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash out View Post
I'm in the boxingscene hall of fame.
- -Wow!

Did they give U a medal or a chest to pin one on?
QueensburyRules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:16 PM #102
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 611 Post(s)
Nash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond reputeNash out has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,025.55
Total Points: 13,606.57

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueensburyRules View Post
- -Wow!

Did they give U a medal or a chest to pin one on?
I inducted myself for my contributions to the forum. I also bought myself a World Championship belt. As all Champions need a belt.
Nash out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 05:29 PM #103
The GOAT

Quoted: 4229 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 91,651.45
Total Points: 114,880.04
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Giggles View Post
I’ve having a look at his record cause I’m bored af in lockdown and did he ever beat any ATG that were in their primes, cause looking at it he lost in the big time fights.
He didn't beat an ATG in their prime but that doesn't mean he was not an ATG himself. Who's to say that he would not have beaten several in his own prime? That said, Tyson was a huge, enormous, out of this world, force of hype in his prime. He is one reason that I got into boxing in the 80's. But...... he is extremely, extremely overrated. He was good at what he did but he wilted when confronted with real resistance and he was very one dimensional even if that one dimension was stellar at his best. His speed and power were amazing in his prime. I think he would beat a good number of all time greats, possibly even Ali. (I say that because he was a better version of Frazier in my opinion and Frazier beat prime Ali)

Last edited by Boxing Goat; 03-31-2020 at 05:34 PM.
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends