Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There's no reason Wilder can't fight AJ next. None.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
    Getting pretty sick of all these Americans allowing Deyonce to dodge a fight for undisputed to take less money against Fury.

'where was this offer before?'
    'its too late, Fury must be next'

...are the latest BS excuses in a long line of them.

I'm sick of the excuses. I just want to see the fight. The Wilder nuthuggers used to say this, but now they don't?

Deyonce is the biggest ducker in boxing, he's a disgrace to American heavyweight boxing. There is NOTHING stopping Deyonce taking this fight unless he is on a Haymon slave contract

Haymon is keeping that WBC belt in America for as long as he can because when it leaves it will not be in American hands for 10 years as there are no great HWs coming through.

Quack quack.
    Actually, questioning where was this offer and the eagerness from AJs team to make this fight last year makes perfect sense. What exactly changed from then and now? AJ defended against Povetkin and Wilder drew with Fury. AJ probably feels left out because people in the US care about Wilder vs Fury 2 due to their unfinished business than they care about whatever it is that he has going on.

Again, he could've been a part of the drama, but he's missing out now.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
      If he come out and announced he's fighting AJ next but that Fury will get the first shot at the undisputed title, there'd be a bit of minor grumbling from a few fury fans online but that'd be it.

So stop with the BS narrative that he HAS to fight fury next

No he dont
      Only one obstacle.....Wilder’s fear.

Comment

If he isn't fighting Fury I see no problem with the AJ fight. I'd rather see the Fury rematch first though

Comment

Wilder should be communicating with both Fury and Joshua's teams. If he ends up fighting Breazeale next it's because he chose to.

Comment

I'm fine with any combination of AJ, Wilder, and Fury fighting.

I wonder what would happen if we put all three of them in the ring together?

Comment

We know Wilder vs Fury 2 is happening so to continue to push this BS that they can fight in April is laughable. Eddie Hearn and his "Minions" you guys have to stop you're fooling nobody but yourselves and you guys sound absolutely Ridiculous.

This is not to defend Wilder either by the way because I think he and his team are FULL OF IT as well. Getting tired of both sides and I don't even think Wilder and AJ or even that good as far as boxing Skills. BOTH are overrated as F#CK by their fans! I wouldn't be upset at all if Whyte knocks AJ out and Fury Box Circles around Wilder again and this time get the Decision that is how annoying both of them and their fans are!

Look I get it, Eddie is a Silverspoon Privileged B#tch and yes the "He Doesn't Have $50 Million, He Just A Guy From Alabama" was very disrespectful and if Wilder was to smack him when he sees him in person I most certainly wouldn't be upset about that BUT somebody from Wilder team have to talk with that Idiot and take offers. That is the biggest fight in boxing to be made by FAR!

I think 2020 it finally happen BUT I'm not sure both will remain undefeated and Champions because they BOTH have serious flaws. Wilder Wild with ZERO Boxing Technique while AJ is SLOW and STIFF and easy to be hit. AJ haven't fought any heavyweight with Speed, Parker is probably the fastest he fought and he didn't look all that great vs Parker and is lucky Parker lacks aggression and didn't let his hands go more.

Fury IS the best Heavyweight in boxing! I think AJ would be even easier for him than Wilder because he is much slower and less athletic than Wilder! Not sure Fury gets the Decision vs AJ either though if he gets it to the Cards.

If Rumors are true that Fury wants "Tune Up" then OK no problem, then Wilder should get Breazeale out of the way so after the Fury rematch the winner can just straight for the winner of AJ vs Whyte rematch
              Last edited by sicko; 01-15-2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
                If he come out and announced he's fighting AJ next but that Fury will get the first shot at the undisputed title, there'd be a bit of minor grumbling from a few fury fans online but that'd be it.

So stop with the BS narrative that he HAS to fight fury next

No he dont
                And what if it is a two fight deal for Joshua? When does he fight Fury then? And Breazeale is getting his mandatory before the Fury fight even if it is a one fight deal.

Why can't this theory work the other way around? Why can't he just always fight Joshua after the Fury fight?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  We know Wilder vs Fury 2 is happening so to continue to push this BS that they can fight in April is laughable. Eddie Hearn and his "Minions" you guys have to stop you're fooling nobody but yourselves and you guys sound absolutely Ridiculous.

This is not to defend Wilder either by the way because I think he and his team are FULL OF IT as well. Getting tired of both sides and I don't even think Wilder and AJ or even that good as far as boxing Skills. BOTH are overrated as F#CK by their fans! I wouldn't be upset at all if Whyte knocks AJ out and Fury Box Circles around Wilder again and this time get the Decision that is how annoying both of them and their fans are!

Look I get it, Eddie is a Silverspoon Privileged B#tch and yes the "He Doesn't Have $50 Million, He Just A Guy From Alabama" was very disrespectful and if Wilder was to smack him when he sees him in person I most certainly wouldn't be upset about that BUT somebody from Wilder team have to talk with that Idiot and take offers. That is the biggest fight in boxing to be made by FAR!

I think 2020 it finally happen BUT I'm not sure both will remain undefeated and Champions because they BOTH have serious flaws. Wilder Wild with ZERO Boxing Technique while AJ is SLOW and STIFF and easy to be hit. AJ haven't fought any heavyweight with Speed, Parker is probably the fastest he fought and he didn't look all that great vs Parker and is lucky Parker lacks aggression and didn't let his hands go more.

Fury IS the best Heavyweight in boxing! I think AJ would be even easier for him than Wilder because he is much slower and less athletic than Wilder! Not sure Fury gets the Decision vs AJ either though if he gets it to the Cards.

If Rumors are true that Fury wants "Tune Up" then OK no problem, then Wilder should get Breazeale out of the way so after the Fury rematch the winner can just straight for the winner of AJ vs Whyte rematch
                  You have a time machine? All we know is Joshua-Wilder is definitely not happening because Wilder is ducking.

Comment

If he fights AJ they'll say he's ducking a Fury rematch.

Make the Fury rematch and AJ can fight Babyfat Miller in the meantime.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      If he fights AJ they'll say he's ducking a Fury rematch.

Make the Fury rematch and AJ can fight Babyfat Miller in the meantime.
                      He should have been negotiating both. So if he can't make one there's the other to take. Instead it's Fury or Breazeale. We're going to end up with Wilder-Breazeale.

Comment

Working...
                      X