Gvzozdyk is the real deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badou beats him easily

Comment

Would like to see him fight Bivol and Kovalev/Alvarez winner.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Badou beats him easily
        You said the same about Stevenson.

You’ll be wrong again and then move onto someone else that’s not from EE.
        Last edited by chrisJS; 12-01-2018, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Caught Stevenson at the right time and that is not to discredit him in anyway but Stevenson barely got away from Jack. Congrats to Gvozdyk, good gameplan, also good corner with Teddy Atlas telling him everything to do perfectly!

175 next generation will be interesting to see who comes out on Top of it, it is wide open for all of them because they all have Flaws. Alvarez and Gvozdyk I have to give them #1 and #2 at 175 because they beat Kovalev and Stevenson respectfully while Bivol and Beterbiev still haven't had their big fight moments
          True true. And agree to the rankings.

Comment

the people calling for Badou, didn't Badou go to a draw in the very last fight against Stevenson? lmao

Comment

**** yeah he's the real deal. After he got going in the 3rd round he was looking great, making Stevenson miss, hitting him with right hands and turning him. Credit to Teddy Atlas too, he had a smart gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                the people calling for Badou, didn't Badou go to a draw in the very last fight against Stevenson? lmao
                Yeah, Badou showed Stevenson way too much respect, gave away 5 of the first 6 rounds and then couldn't stop him when Adonis gassed out late. Gvodzyk is clearly a better fighter.

Comment

Since last year I have been saying on here that The Nail will run 175 by 2019. He is on his way.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Before this fight people saying he is chinny and all that but now you know he is.
                    Weren't YOU telling me he was too chinny for Stevenson??

A few months ago I said Gvozdyk would beat him and all I heard was negativity from people here.

Comment

superOLDman is done.

Comment

Working...
                      X